What does it mean when you can’t comment on Facebook?
On the other hand, if you cannot post comments on Facebook, there are several factors that may cause this. Most of the time, the problem is caused by a slow internet connection, but it can also be due to your browser extensions, VPN services, or a problem with Facebook’s servers. … Clear Browsing Cache and Cookies.
Why am I blocked from commenting on Facebook?
It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported. Either way, you’ll have to wait for the restriction to be lifted.
Why can’t I comment or like anything on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How do I fix my comments on Facebook?
Facebook Comments Not Loading – Solutions
- 1 Refresh The Facebook App. In many cases, refreshing the Facebook app solves the issue as sometimes the native app gets stuck. …
- 2 Clear Cache from Browser. …
- 3 Check your Internet Connection. …
- 4 Update the App. …
- 5 Force Quit/Restart the App. …
- 6 Uninstall and Reinstall the App.
How long does Facebook block your comment?
Facebook’s penalties range from being blocked from posting to being cut off from logging into your account. These sentences can last from just a couple of hours to up to 21 days.
Is there a limit to comments on Facebook?
Now Facebook posts can be as long as 5,000 characters and comments have a maximum of 8,000 characters. This will allow deep discussions about complicated topics to take place within the site. If users reach the character limit while posting, Facebook allows them to instantly convert the update into a Note.
Why are my Facebook reactions not working?
On Mobile, Hold Down the Like Button on the Facebook App
The feature will likely be rolled out everywhere soon, but if it’s not working on your phone then this might be why. In addition, you may need to close your app completely and reopen it before you’ll see the Reactions.
How do you know if your in Facebook jail?
How do You Know If You’re In Facebook Jail?
- Not being able to post on your timeline, on other pages, or groups.
- Not being able to “like” on other’s posts or picture.
- Not being able to comment on other’s posts or pictures.
- Being blocks from accessing your own page or account.
What do you do when your Facebook account is restricted?
If your account has been restricted you can appeal the decision.
To do this:
- Go to the request review page.
- Log in to your account using an email address or mobile phone number.
- Provide your full name as listed on your Facebook account.
- Upload your ID.
- Submit the information.
Why isn’t my Facebook letting me post?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
In the top right, click your Page photo.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
How do I turn on all comments on Facebook?
To change the order of comments, click the current comment ordering option in the bottom left of the post (example: Newest, All Comments, Most Relevant), and then select a new option: Newest to show all comments, with the newest comments first.
How do I enable live comments on Facebook?
To enable or disable commenting on your stream:
- Go to your stream. …
- Scroll down and click into the Advanced Features tab.
- Navigate into the Commenting module.
- Move the slider to the On or Off position to enable or disable commenting on your stream.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your settings.