If you find Instagram isn’t quite as fast as it used to be, you probably have a slow Internet connection, or it’s a sign that your phone is getting old. If your phone is a few years old and you notice other apps are slowing down, it may be time to start saving for a new phone.
How do I fix slow Instagram?
How to Fix Instagram Lag? Tips and Tricks
- Try logging in again. Once you login in again let the application load a bit and check whether the same is working or not. …
- Activate Instagram In-Built feature to fix lag. …
- Clear Cache. …
- 5.Clear RAM. …
- 6.Uninstall all the third-party Instagram Analysers.
Why is my Instagram moving so slow?
So, if you find Instagram is loading slow in your region, here is what you should do to make it work faster. To activate the feature on your app, go to “Settings,” then “Account” and tap “Cellular Data Use” — and then you will be able to turn this setting on.
How can I make my Instagram faster?
Here are some tips for how to improve the load time of your Instagram feed:
- 1) Reduce number of posts you request from Instagram. If you request 100 posts from Instagram then it will take longer to load than if you request 10. …
- 2) Increase caching time. …
- 3) Enable background caching.
Why is Instagram buffering?
Instagram can’t load a content when you’re on a poor Internet connection–slow and unstable. Here’s what happens: by default iOS and Android smartphones and tablets use only one Internet connection at a time. … Most likely there isn’t enough bandwidth available to complete your request and load Instagram or its content.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you scroll faster on Instagram?
There is no direct way to scroll quickly to the top in Instagram Direct Messages (DMs). Fortunately, you can read your Instagram messages right from the start. For that, you will need to download Instagram data, which is in the JSON format and convert the JSON messages into a readable format.
Does Instagram slow down your phone?
While you’re using it 20 times a day, however, you probably haven’t noticed that Instagram has slowly but surely started to take over your phone. Constantly using the app can crush your battery and demolish your data plan; it can also seriously clutter your camera roll.
Is there a delay on Instagram live?
You just tap the Live button (more on this in a bit) and boom — your viewers are hearing your words as you say them and watching your movements as you make them. No seven-second delay.