Open the Instagram app, go to your Instagram profile and tap ‘Edit profile’ In ‘Public Business information’ section tap on Page. In the list just select different Facebook page and tap Done in the top-right corner.
Can I connect my Facebook business page to Instagram?
Open your Facebook Page. Select Settings from the left menu. Select Instagram. To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
Why won’t my Facebook business page connect to Instagram?
If the Page you’d like to connect is not showing in the drop down from your profile, it may be because you are not an admin of that Page. Check your Page’s settings and make sure you have permission to add that Page to your Instagram business profile.
How do I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Hence, to fix this, you have to unlink Facebook from Instagram and then link the two accounts back again. … Then, go to Settings > Accounts > Linked Accounts followed by Facebook. Under Facebook, tap Unlink. After doing that, restart your phone and link them again as mentioned above.
How do I add Instagram to my Facebook business suite?
To connect an Instagram account:
- Tap in the Business Suite mobile app.
- Tap Settings.
- Next to Instagram, tap Connect.
- Tap Connect Account.
- Confirm whether you want to allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox. …
- Tap Continue. …
- Log into the Instagram account you want to connect.
Can Facebook automatically post to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
Sharing Facebook posts on Instagram is pretty simple, and you just need to change your Facebook Page settings and link your Instagram account to it. After doing that, you can just select the Instagram option when sharing your post.
Can you cross post from Facebook to Instagram?
Create an Image Post
For now, you can only cross-post to Instagram if you have an image in your Facebook post. … So, create a post and upload a single image in it to be able to cross-post it on Instagram. And, since this image will be shared to Instagram, ensure that you upload a relevant image for your post.
How to add an Instagram link to your Facebook bio
- Log into your Facebook account on a PC or Mac.
- Click on your profile image at the top of the screen.
- Click the “About” under your cover photo and then “Contact and Basic Info” on the left-hand menu.
- Under WEBSITES AND SOCIAL LINKS, click “+ Add a website.”
Why can’t I switch back to business account on Instagram?
Make sure your profile is set to Public! If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. … If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu.