Facebook doesn’t allow attachments that aren’t in image file format, such as a PDF or Microsoft Word document, to be posted to your event. … If you have a graphics program, you can open certain items such as a PDF file, then save it in a graphic format such as JPG, then attach the file to the event.
How do I add a PDF to a Facebook event?
To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
How do you add a file to an event?
Add an attachment
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Create an event, or open an existing event.
- If you create a new event, click More options.
- At the bottom, in the description box, click Add attachment .
- Choose a file that’s already in your Google Drive. …
- When you finish, click Select or Upload.
Can you add a flyer to a Facebook event?
Unfortunately, Facebook limits attachments to just pictures or videos. However, these formats are ideal for displaying promotional flyers, past photos or an event trailer in a downloadable format.
Can you add a photo album to a Facebook event?
Use your Facebook Page for albums.
Then, create a full photo album of the event on your company’s Facebook page. In the event summary on your website, post a link to the photo album on your company’s Facebook page.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com. Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details. Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
How can I upload a document to Facebook?
How do I post a Word document to a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click What’s on your mind? or Create a public post.
- Click then select either:
- Click Add File to select a file from your computer.
- Choose to say something about your file and then click Post.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Events.
- Tap Calendar and select an event.
- Tap the field that says Write Something, then tap .
- Take a photo, or select a photo from your phone’s library.
- You can write something about the photo, tag people, add a feeling/activity or add a place and then tap Post.
How do I attach a document to a meeting invite?
If you want to attach individual files or documents in your meeting invitation or appointment, please click the Insert > Attach File. In the popping up Insert File dialog box, search and select the documents that you will attach, and click the Insert button.
How do I upload a video to a Facebook event?
Click the “Gear” icon and then select “Browse” to upload a photo for the event’s picture. If you want to add a photo or video for authorized guests to view, click the “Add Photos/Videos” link and drag a file from your computer to the text area.
How do I upload a PDF flyer to Facebook?
How to upload a PDF to a Facebook Group
- Open a group page on Facebook in your preferred web browser.
- At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. …
- Browse through your computer for the PDF you want and upload it, add any text that you want to accompany the file, and then click “Post.”
How do I create an album on a Facebook event?
Hold your finger down on one of those words and scroll all the way to the right, then tap on ”Albums”. You will see the square with the words ”Create Album” at the top. Instead of adding photos first, you will enter album details right away on your mobile device. Go ahead and name your album and give it a description.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook event?
If you need to edit something that can’t be changed, you’ll need to cancel your event and make it again.
How do I add a co host to a Facebook event?
How can I add more hosts to my Facebook event?
- Tap Events.
- Tap Hosting, then tap the event.
- Tap Edit, then tap Co-hosts.
- Type a friend’s name in the search box and select them from the list.
- Tap Done, then tap Save.