By including a short message with the link, you can inform your customers and contacts where the link will take them. Facebook allows you to post more than one link in a status update but only the first link will have a thumbnail and description below the status update.
Can You Include Two Links in Facebook Updates? Facebook lets you share one or more links to external content in a single status update, but only the first link you enter in the update field will display as a link preview with a thumbnail image, page title and brief description of the linked page.
With this simple trick you can list multiple sites on your Facebook profile page: Simply list the URLs for multiple sites in the Website textbox and separate them with a comma. They will display properly as separate links on your Profile page.
Share Multiple Links in One URL
- Create a free username account at Bitly, using your email address or social media account.
- Click “Bundles” on the blue toolbar:
- Click “Create a new bundle”
- Give it a title and optional description, and click “Make a bundle”:
To post a link, simply follow the instructions for updating a status and copy and paste the link you want into the field where you normally type a status. This automatically expands a preview of what your post will look like, including a preview of the content.
Click any part of the image to open a tag box. Begin typing the name of the business page or group you want to link to the photo and select from the names of pages or groups that Facebook supplies. Add as many links as you want.
Navigate to the Facebook page on which you want to post a group of links. Click inside the field that says “What’s on your mind?” This is located near the top of the page. Key CTRL + V to paste the URL you copied into the box. You can also right-click inside the field and select “paste” to complete that task.
Can you have more than one website on Facebook?
You can even add multiple websites. All you have to do is edit your profile information.
How do I add a second website to my Facebook business page?
From your Facebook Business page, choose “Settings,” which is located in the top, right-hand corner of the page. At the bottom left of the menu that pops up, you’ll see “Locations.” Click on this to add locations one at a time.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
Setting up OneLink is simple.
- Log in to your AppsFlyer account, click on your app and choose “Settings”
- Click on “Configure OneLink”
- Add your app for multiple mobile OS’, your URL scheme &click “Save”
Facebook doesn’t auto shorten links, though it will truncate them if they are too long. … Once you’re finished just click ‘save’ and your Facebook link will be transformed and ready to post.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Publish.
- Add the link you want to share.
- Tap Post.