Like many of Instagram’s reposting features, you can only repost someone’s photos or videos if their account is public. If the user has a private account, you can still share the post by sending it as a Direct Message to someone, but you won’t have the option to add it to your Story.
Instagram private accounts posts including photos & videos and Stories from a private Instagram account can be shared via a web browser.
How do I repost a post from a private account?
To repost someone else’s Instagram post, you first have to obtain that person’s permission to re-use their content.
Using Repost for Instagram
- Download Repost for Instagram. …
- Identify a photo or video to repost. …
- Copy the post’s share URL to your clipboard. …
- Open Repost for Instagram.
Do you need permission to repost on Instagram?
Use the Repost for Instagram App
As long as you have prior permission to use someone’s post, using this app (or another repost app) is compliant with terms of service. The Repost for Instagram app adds the creator’s Instagram handle to the image you’re resharing.
You cannot reshare a Story from a private account, except the person’s privacy settings allows for resharing of stories. Instagram will notify the original poster that you reposted their Story.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. … Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
How does repost Work on Instagram?
How Does the Repost App Work?
- Download the app.
- Open the Instagram app and locate the desired Instagram feed.
- Tap the post you wish to share.
- Open the sharing options (the three dots) for the post.
- Click “Copy Share URL”.
- Once successfully copied, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Open Repost again. …
- Select the copied post.
How do you repost someone else’s Instagram story?
Instagram: How to repost a story
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
How do you repost a Instagram account?
To create a successful Instagram repost account that makes you money you have to find the right niche, the right username, post the most engaging content within your niche once a day, craft a highly-differentiated account, and generate a large number of niche-relevant interactions to build an audience that grows fast …