Twitter’s basic search function is available from virtually every Twitter page or mobile app tab, but for more specific searches, you need to access its advanced search tool. … Navigate to twitter.com/search-advanced in a web browser. Locate the From These Accounts field and type in your own Twitter handle.
Can you search your own old tweets?
Use Twitter’s Advanced Search. Twitter’s advanced search feature is the easiest and most comprehensive way to search for old tweets on your own or anyone else’s profile. You can search using multiple filters, including date, keyword, places, and accounts.
Why can’t I search my own tweets?
My Tweets and hashtags don’t appear in search
While we may not show every Tweet in search results, here are a few reasons you may not be seeing yours: Are your Tweets protected? If so, only approved followers can see your protected Tweets in search results.
Why can’t I search my old tweets?
If you deleted a lot Tweets because you wanted a fresh start on Twitter, read about how to delete multiple Tweets. Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do you dig up old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do you search someone’s tweets?
Head to the Twitter website and use the search bar in the top-right corner to search for anything. 2. At the top of the search results page, click the three dot icon (…) next to the search bar, and then Advanced search.
How do I do an advanced search on Twitter?
Start by doing a simple Twitter search on the website’s top, right corner. 2. When you see the results, navigate to the ‘Search filters’ menu on the right, then click “Advanced search”. This will take you to the advanced search options.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
How do you look at old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
What is my oldest tweet?
How to find your first tweet
- Step 1: Find your join date. Do you remember when you joined Twitter? …
- Step 2: Rev up Twitter’s Advanced Search. Next, open Twitter Advanced search and type in your username in the “From these accounts” input field. …
- Step 3: Specify the dates you want to search.