YouTube supports uploading and playback of 180° or 360° spherical videos on computers in Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, and Opera browsers. You can also watch 180° and 360° videos on YouTube app or on the YouTube VR app available on most VR headsets.
How do you watch 360 videos on YouTube?
Watch VR180 and 360-degree videos with Cardboard
- Assemble Google Cardboard.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Search for a VR video or go to the YouTube Virtual Reality house channel by searching for “Virtual Reality.” Look for this icon to find the right channel .
- Select a VR video.
- To start playback, tap the play button.
How do I upload 360 videos to YouTube VR?
How to Upload 360 Enabled Videos to YouTube
- Download the 360° Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows.
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. …
- Select the video file and the checkbox for Spherical and click Save as. …
- Enter a name for the file and save the file. …
- Upload the new file to YouTube.
How do I upload a VR video to YouTube?
If you do not yet have an account on YouTube, first create it by registering yourself. After registering, log in to your YouTube account and select the upload option. Search for the video file in your documents to upload it. It is now a matter of waiting until the 360 degree effect has been processed.
How long does a 360 video take to process on YouTube?
It may take up to an hour for 360° playback to be available. 360° videos feature a pan button in the top left, and can be rotated using the WASD keys, so look for these features to confirm your video is in 360°. You can also swipe through a video by clicking and dragging through the space.
Why can’t I watch 360 videos on YouTube?
If your Android phone has Gyroscope and still the 360-degree videos are not working on it, calibrate the sensor. This should fix 360-degree VR videos not working in YouTube or other channels. To calibrate Gyroscope on Android phones, go to Settings > Accessibility. Select Gyroscope calibration option.
How do I watch VR Vive on YouTube?
To use Vive Video, you must have local video files that you can view on your PC. This means that you must manually download YouTube videos before you can watch them through a third-party service. Open Vive Video. Find the downloaded file on your PC using the built-in file selection.
Does Facebook support 360 video?
If the video was recorded with a 360 or spherical camera system that adds 360 metadata to the video file, then you can upload a 360 video the same way you’d upload any other video to a Page. Open Facebook on a computer. Follow the same steps as you would to add any other video to a Page.
What format is 360 video?
In most cases, the 360 degree VR video is formatted with MP4 or MKV container formats, which can be seen from YouTube VR videos and Facebook 360 videos. Besides, you can also watch 4K 360 video online with flash video format like FLV, WebM, MPEG, etc.
How do you make 360 VR videos?
Four Steps to Make A 360° VR Video
- Choose a right Panoramic Camera. …
- Pick your VR content and prepare a shooting environment. …
- VR video stitching and post-production. …
- Find platform to upload your 360 video.
How do I upload a 360 video to YouTube from my iPhone?
To begin the upload to YouTube process, start by tapping on the icon from inside the On iPhone section or choose at the end of the edit flow if you are creating a Clip Capture. Both options will bring up the same system share screen shown in the 2nd image. Next you will want to tap on the YouTube icon.
Why is my video 360?
You may ask: “why did my YouTube videos upload in 360p?” When you upload a video on YouTube, it will primarily be processed in low resolution – 360p. In this way, your video can be uploaded faster. … The resolutions of 4K or 1080p are higher than 360p, and they need more time to be processed.
How do you upload 3D videos to YouTube?
How to Upload 3D Video to YouTube
- Step 1: Create and Export the 3D file.
- Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube.
- Step 3: View the 3D video.
How do I upload my VR180 to YouTube?
180 Stereo Video: 1. Download Google’s VR180 Creator. 2.
How to Post 360 & 180 Videos on YouTube
- From your business’s YouTube home page, select the upload icon.
- Select the video you’d like to upload. Note: 360 Videos take extra time to process! …
- Add a description, title, and tags to your video.
Why is my video not processing on YouTube?
Unfortunately, it appears the ‘Processing Failed’ error message could appear for a number of different reasons: Your video might be an incorrect file format for YouTube. Your video might be too large a file. Google servers might be suffering from traffic or down for maintenance.