Once you’ve saved your draft, you’re able to go in and edit it or add to it at any time. Go to your profile page, and tap on the ‘Drafts’ folder. Tap on the draft you want to edit to open it. If you want to edit the video itself, click ‘Back’ in the top left corner.
How do I edit a already recorded TikTok?
Open the TikTok app and tap on the ‘Me’ icon in the lower right-hand corner. Tap on the draft you’d like to make edits to. Tap on the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner. Make edits as necessary.
Can you save TikTok videos to post later?
Select the “Save” option: From the number of options that appear, you have to select the “save” option. This option will be represented by a downward arrow. Tap on it once and your video will start getting saved.
How do you continue a draft on TikTok update?
Tap on “Me” (profile icon) located at the bottom right corner of the app. (All saved drafts will appear at the top of your video list.) Tap on the “Drafts” button, and select the draft you would like to edit, post, or delete.
How do I combine two TikTok draft videos?
1. How to Combine Draft Videos on TikTok.
- Go to “Me” from the menu bar.
- On your profile, select the Drafts organizer.
- If the video is excessively long, tap the three-speck symbol on the privilege and select the join button, this will permit you to add more to it contingent upon your time stipend.
How do you add pre recorded videos to TikTok stitch?
Find the video that you want to stitch and tap the Share icon, which looks like an arrow.
- Tap the Share icon on a video. William Antonelli/Insider; Insider.
- Find and tap the “Stitch” option. …
- You can use up to five seconds of stitched footage. …
- Once you’ve finished the video, set your options and post.
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang. …
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible. …
- Record your own audio. …
- Use trending music or sounds. …
- Tell a story. …
- Share tips, advice, favorite things. …
- Always have a strong call to action. …
- Include random details for people to comment on.
Can I save a TikTok video without the watermark?
One way to download a TikTok video without the watermark is to download it as a Live Photo and then convert it to a video. This will still result in a small watermark, but you will be able to easily crop it out.
To download a TikTok video on SnapTik, follow the steps below.
- Open the TikTok app and locate the video you want to download.
- Tap on the share icon and select Copy link.
- Head over to SnapTik. …
- Paste the link in the empty box and hit Download. …
- Click on the download link of your choice.
How do I save a TikTok draft?
Open the draft you want to save. Click on the thumbnail of the video to preview it. Tap the square in the top right corner to remove the options, so you can just see your video. Use your device’s screen record function to record the video and save it to your camera roll.
Will I lose my drafts if I logout of TikTok?
Does Logging Out of TikTok Delete Drafts? If you log out of TikTok, then the saved data related to your account (like Drafts) would automatically be deleted.