Is there a way to see your first tweet?
All you have to do is head to https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet where any Twitter handle can be typed in to display that user’s first tweet. That includes the exact date and time it was published.
How do you see old tweets on Twitter app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
What is the first tweet on Twitter?
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s first ever tweet has been sold for the equivalent of $2.9m (£2.1m) to a Malaysia-based businessman. The tweet, which said “just setting up my twttr,” was first published on March 21, 2006 and was auctioned off by Mr Dorsey for charity.
How do I scroll to my first tweet?
Hit “Search” and you will be shown a timeline of all tweets you’ve posted in the time period you’ve specified in this step. Now, simply scroll down the timeline to find your oldest, and thus first, tweet.
Why can’t I see my older tweets?
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile. … Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
Who tweeted first?
Fifteen years ago Jack Dorsey typed out a banal message — “just setting up my twttr” — which became the first-ever tweet, launching a global platform that has become a controversial and dominant force in civil society.
Can you see your search history on twitter?
Where is my Twitter Search History. Your Twitter search history can be found from the dropdown that shows up when you start typing into Twitter’s advanced search. Many cases you’ll be able to see a short listing of the past few searches you’ve made on Twitter.
What should your first tweet be?
This should be your very first tweet. Introduce your business and express excitement about it. Feel free to say that you are excited to be on Twitter too!
For what age is Twitter?
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga has become the first twitter user to reach 20 million followers. The Born This Way hitmaker – who joined the social networking site in 2008 – has beaten Justin Bieber, who is languishing behind with 18.1 million followers, to the milestone with her @ladygaga account.
How do I find a specific tweet?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
How can I see more than 3200 tweets?
There is no way to surpass 3200 tweets limit. Twitter doesn’t provide this data even in its new premium API. The only way someone can surpass this limit is by saving the tweets of an individual Twitter user.