To add the description, just go to your Page. Click the About tab. Click Edit. When you write yours, describe your business in 1-2 sentences to help people understand what value you offer.
How do I add a description to my Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info.
- Scroll down and tap Save.
What should I write in my facebook page description?
What to include on your Facebook About Page
- Your Company Story. Tell how you got started and what makes you different from your competition. …
- What you do or what you sell. …
- Contact information. …
- Links to other social profiles. …
- Social Media Policy.
How do I write a description of my business page?
How to create an effective business description
- Research the industry and competition. …
- Describe the industry’s current and future state. …
- Provide your business’s basic information. …
- Craft a problem statement. …
- Identify your target market. …
- Explain plans for manufacturing and distribution.
How do you add a long description on Facebook 2020?
To set up a longer description, go to the “About” section of your page and click on “Page Info.” Once there, find the “Long Description” section and click on the text area to start writing. Make sure to include links to your other SM profiles and all the websites you want your fans to see.
Can I change Facebook page description?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages. Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page > Page Info > Edit Page Name.
How do I write a description on Facebook?
Writing Your Facebook Description
Let them know something interesting about you (the owner or manager), why you started the business, what’s special and unique, how long you’ve been in business and what you love about your location and/or your customers.
How long can a Facebook page description be?
Facebook maximum character limits
Besides posts and ads, Facebook also has character limits for usernames, Page descriptions and comments: Username character limit – at least 5 characters and up to 50 characters. Page description – 255 Characters. Facebook comments – 8,000 Characters.
What is a Facebook page description?
It’s just a short description that helps introduce people to your company and tell them what you do. It’ll show up in search results when people look for you online. … People will see your description in About section of your Page. To add the description, just go to your Page.
How do you write a business description example?
What to Include
- Company name: The official name of your business as registered in the state where you do business.
- Type of business structure: Sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership or corporation.
- Ownership/management team: Names of the key people behind the company.
- Location: Where is the company headquartered?
How do you write a description?
7 Tips for Writing Descriptive Sentences
- Cut out obvious descriptions. …
- Use surprising words. …
- Remember sensory details. …
- Make use of figurative language. …
- Think about who is doing the describing. …
- Be wary of over-description. …
- Read good examples of descriptive writing.
How do you write an introduction to a business?
How to write a business introduction letter
- Determine the intent.
- Research the company or market.
- Identify a need.
- Open with a strong statement.
- Include relevant details.
- Keep it short and concise.
- Create a call to action.
- Close your letter.