Is there a way to copy a Facebook group?
Under the Actions column, click the drop-down arrow of the desired group and select Clone. In the window that displays, select to create a new Smart Group or Console Group. Then enter a New Group Name and click Clone Group.
How do I Download all members of a Facebook group?
Facebook has no limit to the number of groups users may join.
Extracting the information only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Open a Web browser on your computer. …
- Type “Export group members to csv” into the search bar on your account home page. …
- Click the “Go To App” button on the application’s Facebook page.
How do I backup my Facebook page?
Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page. Choose Account Settings. Click Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data. Click Start My Archive.
How do I clone an ad group?
Copy and paste ad groups
- In the tree view, select the account or campaign containing the ad groups you want to copy.
- Click the Ad Groups tab.
- Select one or more ad groups.
- Go to the Edit menu > Copy to copy the ad groups.
- In the tree view, select the campaign where you want to paste the ad groups.
Android or iPhone
Go to your group. Hit the “Share” icon at the top-right if you’re on Android. If you’re on an iPhone, hit the icon at the top right and then hit Share Group at the bottom. Tap “Copy Link” (if you’re using an iPhone) or “Copy” (if you’re using an Android).
How do I see all members of a Facebook group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap the name of the group in the bottom left of cover photo, then tap Members. The member list will update automatically as people and Pages join and leave the group.
Can I export my Facebook friends list?
including a list of your friends. Yes, it is in fact possible to download your contacts and information out of Facebook and into your contacts/computer/CRM/real life.
How do I see a list of my groups?
To see a list of your groups:
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups.
- Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
How do I backup my Facebook before deleting?
Download Facebook data
- Click the little triangle in the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- You should be taken to the General view of Settings. If not, click General at the top of the left-hand column.
- At the bottom of the General Account Settings page, click Download a copy of your Facebook data.
How do I download Facebook archive?
How to download your Facebook archive
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I restore my Facebook backup?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.