How do I delete my second Facebook account?
Under personal information (right hand column), click on close account. Then, select the reason you want to close your account and click continue. Continue to follow the prompts to close the extra account. Facebook – Log in to the facebook profile you would like to delete.
How do I delete other accounts?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I delete my other Facebook page?
Steps classic Facebook users can follow:
- Log-in to your Facebook account.
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- On the new page click Settings in the top right.
- From General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page name].
- At last, click Delete Page and Ok.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
How do you delete an account you don’t use?
How to Delete Your Old Accounts
- Search for the name of the website or service and “delete account” using a web search engine like Google or DuckDuckGo.
- Check JustDelete.me, which offers a convenient database with instructions for deleting a wide variety of online accounts.
How do I delete visible account?
You can cancel your Visible subscription by contacting customer support via the live chat in the app. Whether you’re looking for information on how to delete your Visible account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Here’s what to do:
- Go the Me section in the bottom right.
- Click on the in the top right corner.
- Select Manage My Account > Delete Account.
- Press the Delete my account button.
- Confirm that you wish to delete your account.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account immediately?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I delete an old Facebook page?
How do I delete my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings > General.
- Below Remove Page, tap Delete [Page name]?.
- Tap Delete Page.
How do you delete a Facebook account on a phone?
What to Know
- In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger menu. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings > Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion > Delete account > Continue to account deletion.
- Tap Continue to account deletion again. Choose Delete Account.
How do I delete a second Facebook account with the same email?
Pick the account you want to use. Make sure your friends who connected with you on the other account know that you’re moving. Then sign in to Facebook using the email address of the account you want to delete, and delete it. (Aside from a little confusion, there’s really nothing wrong with leaving the account open.)
How do I delete a Facebook login?
To remove an account from your phone or mobile device:
- Go to the login screen on Facebook.
- Tap to the right of [Your Name].
- Tap Remove account from device.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts with same email?
Although it isn’t possible to create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, it is possible to use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account.