You can view your URL in your account settings. Log in to Twitter’s website, click the gear icon and then click “Settings.” Your full Twitter URL appears immediately below the Username box in this format: http://twitter.com/[username].
How do I find my Twitter URL on the app?
In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link.
Click Your account in the navigation bar. Select the account you’d like to share access to and click the Manage team button. Type the name or @username of the person you’d like to invite in the Add a team member field. Click Authorize.
What does my Twitter URL look like?
Look at the Web address in your browser’s address bar. This is your Twitter URL. Copy the link and share it with friends to lead them directly to your Twitter profile.
How to get the link of a retweet? Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of. Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the pop-up menu, select Copy link to Tweet.
Where can I find my Twitter username?
Your username –– also known as your handle –– begins with the “@” symbol, is unique to your account, and appears in your profile URL. Your username is used to log in to your account, and is visible when sending and receiving replies and Direct Messages. People can also search for you by your username.
How to Put Your Instagram Link on Your Twitter Bio
- Copy your Instagram link.
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on “Edit profile”
- Paste your Instagram link on your bio.
- Alternatively, you can add it as a website.
How to share a Tweet to WhatsApp
- Tap the share icon on a public Tweet. …
- Tap WhatsApp from the share menu.
- If you’re signed into WhatsApp on your device, your Twitter app will close, and WhatsApp will open.
- The Tweet you want to share becomes a screenshot to share through WhatsApp.