How do you create a custom list on Facebook?
To create a new list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first.
- Click + Create List.
- Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. …
- Click Create.
What happens when you put someone on unnamed list on Facebook?
As mentioned before, this will completely hide your friends list from anyone on Facebook. The only information other people will be able to see is mutual friends.
How do I create a limited profile list on Facebook?
Go to the profile of the person you want to add to the restricted list. Now look for the button that says Friends at the top of their profile and tap on it. Then Select and tap on the Edit Friend List. Select Restricted and tap on it to add your friend to the Restricted list.
How do I make an acquaintance list on Facebook?
How do I create an Acquaintances list on Facebook?
- From your News Feed, tap Search at the top of Facebook.
- Enter the name of the person and choose from the results.
- Tap Friends.
- Tap Edit Friend List.
- Tap Acquaintances to add or remove them from your Acquaintances list.
- Tap Done in the top left.
What is an unnamed list on Facebook?
4. You now have a (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select “Friends” and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., “Work Friends”), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
Are Facebook custom lists private?
As Facebook put it: “If you choose to share with one of your default lists (Close Friends, Acquaintances, Restricted) or a custom list, the people on that list will be able to see the other people included on that list; however, they won’t be able to see the name of that list.
What is an invisible friend on Facebook?
Click “Only Me” from the “Who can see your full friends list on your timeline” section. Any new as well as past friend requests that you accept will no longer appear on your timeline. Nobody will be able to see your friend lists either, making all friendships invisible except to yourself.
How do u make ur friend list private on Facebook?
To do so, go to your profile page and click or tap the “Friends” link. Click or tap the edit button, which looks like a pencil, then click or tap “Edit Privacy.” In the privacy drop-down menu, choose an audience for your friends list.
How do you edit an unnamed list on Facebook?
How do I edit the name of a list on Facebook?
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click the list you want to edit.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Rename List.
- Type the new list name and click Save.
What does a limited profile look like on Facebook?
Typically, your Facebook profile shows your photos and wall posts, information about your work and education, and a list of your interests, hobbies and activities. When you configure your limited profile, you can choose which of these you do and don’t want users you designate as being “limited” to see.
What does a restricted Facebook profile look like?
Look for empty space at the top of their profile.
This is usually indicative of a gap between private posts and public posts. If you’ve been restricted, you won’t be able to see the private posts, hence the space here.
What does a limited profile look like?
Here’s how to view what your Facebook profile looks like to others.
- Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Go to Timeline and Tagging. …
- Step 3: Click “View As” …
- Step 4: Click “View as Specific Person”
Where is acquaintance list on Facebook?
Go to your friend’s timeline page by clicking on their name. 2. Hover over the Friends button and choose “Acquaintances”. You’ll now see an icon next to the word “Friends”, which indicates that this friend is on your Acquaintances list.
What can an acquaintance see on Facebook?
The Close Friends list is for people whose posts you want to see more of, while the Acquaintances list is for people whose posts you want to see less of. By going to an acquaintance’s profile, you can see everything they’ve posted, including the posts that didn’t show up in your feed.
Can acquaintances post on my wall?
you can either let all of your friends (including acquaintances) post on your timeline, or no one but you would be able to.