Press the “Windows” key to open the Start screen, then type “Facebook.” Right-click “Facebook” from the Results bar, then select “Uninstall.” Click the “Uninstall” button to remove the app from your computer.
How do I remove Facebook from Windows 10?
How to Uninstall Facebook App for Windows 10
- Type Facebook into the Windows 10 search box.
- Then, right-click the App from the search results and select Uninstall.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my computer 2020?
6 Steps to Delete Your Facebook Account on Desktop
- Go to “Settings” by clicking the tab in the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Click on “Your Facebook Information.” From there, go into “Deactivation or deletion.”
- Choose “Permanently delete your account” and press “Continue.”
How do you uninstall Facebook?
From Apps Settings
- Open Settings on your phone or tablet.
- Select Apps.
- Select Facebook.
- Select Uninstall.
- When asked if you wish to uninstall Facebook, select OK.
How do I remove Facebook from Chrome?
/www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser. On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section. Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
How do I delete my Facebook account 2021?
How to deactivate your Facebook account from the Android app
- Start the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap the three-lined icon (hamburger menu).
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Tap Deactivate Account.
Where is Facebook on my laptop?
Click the Start button to open the Start menu.
- Click the Windows Store button.
- Select Facebook.
- Select Free to install the app.
- Select Open.
- Type in your Facebook account’s email address and password, and click Login.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my laptop 2021?
Steps classic Facebook users can follow:
- Log-in to your Facebook account.
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- On the new page click Settings in the top right.
- From General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page name].
- At last, click Delete Page and Ok.
Can I uninstall Facebook and reinstall it?
Nothing. Facebook will not delete them. That’s because those are saved in the cloud storage to your account and not on your phone. If you reinstall Facebook or access it from the website, you will see those photos. Only if you delete them from Facebook explicitly, they will be removed.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Facebook on Windows 10?
4. Reinstall the Facebook app
- Open Settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Under the Apps & features, search for Facebook and expand it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Run the third-party tool recommended below to clean the remaining associated files.
- Open the Microsoft Store and search for Facebook.
- Install Facebook.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
How to delete a Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Hit Settings & privacy.
- Pick Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then Continue to Account Deletion.