Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Below your cover photo, tap More and select View Group Info. Tap Edit Group Settings.
How do you edit a group on Facebook Mobile?
Tap on the small arrow next to the group name. Step 3: You will see all the features and options related to the group. Tap on Edit group settings. You can customize group name, privacy, type, description, and membership approval from the settings screen.
How do I erase a group on Facebook?
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
- Go to Facebook.com and navigate to “Groups” on the home page.
- Select the group that you wish to delete.
- Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
- Click the “More” button next to each member’s name and then select “Remove from Group.” Hit “Confirm.”
How do I manage my groups on Facebook?
First, click on Account on the top right of the Facebook home page, then select Account Settings in the drop-down menu. From there, click the Notifications tab and scroll down to Groups. This will bring up a page that allows you to curate what sort of Group-related activity results in e-mail alerts.
Where is edit group settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap More and then tap View Group Info.
- Tap Edit Group Settings.
- Beneath Membership Approval, tap Only admins and moderators.
- Tap Save.
How do I edit a post on a Facebook group page?
How to edit a post on Facebook
- Go to Facebook.com or open up the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to the post that you want to edit.
- Select the “More” button to the right of the post, which looks like three horizontal dots.
- Select “Edit Post.”
Why can’t I change the name of my facebook group?
Why can’t I change my Facebook group name? You can only make changes if you have an admin account. If you are an admin and still can’t change the name, it could be that you have over 5000 members. This is done to avoid abuse.
How do I delete a group on Facebook 2021?
Delete Facebook group using newer groups on the smartphone app:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the Groups tab.
- Select Your Groups.
- Go into the group you want to delete.
- Tap on the shield admin button to pull up options.
- Scroll down and select Delete Group.
How do I archive a Facebook group?
How to archive a Facebook group
- Log into your Facebook account and go to the Facebook group you want to archive.
- On the top toolbar for the group, underneath the cover photo, click the button that says “… More.”
- Select “Archive Group” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Confirm” to confirm the action.
Do you get notified if you are removed from a Facebook group?
Members removed from a group do not receive a removal notification.