What does processing abandoned mean on YouTube?
This issue can be caused by the length of your uploading video too. If your uploading video is too long, you can adjust the length of your uploading video to make YouTube allow your uploading request. The error – processing abandoned YouTube video failed to upload may disappear after you try the second solution.
How do you fix processing abandoned the video could not be processed?
Video Format — In some cases, the format of the video that you are trying to upload can also trigger the processing abandoned error message. In such a scenario, you will have to simply change the format of the video by either exporting it again or using an online converter for your convenience.
Why is my YouTube video not processing?
Slow or unstable internet connection is one of the main causes of slow uploads. Heavy uploads traffic: You might be uploading during a busy time. At some peak hours, your internet service provider registers spikes of upload traffic and might take longer to upload your video to YouTube.
How do you fix an abandoned process?
How to Fix Processing Abandoned on YouTube?
- Solution 1. Restart your operating system and YouTube web app. …
- Solution 2. Adjust the length of your uploading videos. …
- Solution 3. Activate your uploading video to get it published. …
- Solution 4. Delete the same video you uploaded before.
How long does a 30 minute video take to process on YouTube?
How long does it take for a video to process on YouTube? In general, for every minute of video uploaded, it can take between 30 seconds and 1 minute to complete processing for HD videos. This means that a 10-minute video can take between 5 minutes and 10 minutes to process completely.
How do I upload a video to YouTube longer than 15 minutes?
Upload videos longer than 15 minutes
- Open the YouTube mobile app.
- Tap Create Upload a video.
- Select a video longer than 15 minutes.
- Choose your video’s title, description, and settings, then tap NEXT.
- Follow the steps to verify your Google Account.
How do I activate YouTube after verification?
Enabling Longer Videos In YouTube
- Click Increase your limit link at the bottom of the page. …
- Follow the steps to verify your account with a mobile phone.
- When you receive a text message from YouTube in response, enter the verification code from the text message and click Submit.
Does YouTube accept MP4?
According to YouTube, the recommended video format is the . MP4 file type. To display your videos at the highest quality possible, YouTube also recommends using the h. 264 video codec and a standard aspect ratio of 16:9.
Why is my video stuck on processing?
Unfortunately, it appears the ‘Processing Failed’ error message could appear for a number of different reasons: Your video might be an incorrect file format for YouTube. Your video might be too large a file. Google servers might be suffering from traffic or down for maintenance.
How do you speed up YouTube processing?
Making certain adjustments to your computer hardware and software can easily improve your YouTube upload speed.
- Upgrade your Internet connection to a faster speed. …
- Clean up your hard drive by removing any non-essential programs and files. …
- Terminate unnecessary tasks and background processes.