How can I see my old profile pictures on Twitter?
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
Does Twitter save old profile pictures?
Note: Interestingly, Twitter doesn’t save your profile and header images under Media. And these pictures are nowhere to be found under Settings or any other menu.
How do I find my old Twitter layout?
Go to “Settings and privacy” > “About Twitter” > “Directory” A new Twitter tab will open. Click on “Home,” and you’ll find yourself in the old UI.
How can I see my Twitter profile history?
Twitter records and saves account access history to your account, and does it for the last 33 access sessions. To see it, go to your account menu and select: Settings and privacy / Your Twitter data / See your last 33 logins.
How do I see all my Twitter pictures?
- Go to any Twitter profile page. Here is mine as an example.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
- There are two different options for viewing the galleries that can be changed in the upper right-hand corner of the gallery once it’s opened:
How do I remove the date I joined Twitter?
You can remove your birth date from your profile by following the below steps: Sign into twitter.com or open your iOS or Android app.
Unpin a Tweet from your profile
- Go to your profile page.
- From your pinned Tweet, click or tap the icon.
- Select Unpin from profile.
- Click or tap Unpin to confirm.
Why can’t I see pictures on Twitter?
If you have issues loading photos on Twitter only with mobile data, we encourage you to double-check the network permissions. There’s a chance that your device won’t allow Twitter to access the Mobile Data. Of course, without even saying, you need to have at least tolerable network speed.
Where is edit profile on twitter?
Editing your Twitter profile
- Navigate to your profile page. If you’re using the Twitter mobile app, select the Me button. …
- Locate and select Edit Profile.
- Your profile settings will appear. …
- When you’re done, select Save to save your changes.
Why can’t I change my twitter profile picture?
Try either upgrading your browser so it is up to date, or try using a different browser. Your upload problem may be related to the browser or computer you’re using. Make sure you click ‘Apply. ‘ Your image won’t save until you do.
What happened Twitter layout?
Twitter has finally shut down the platform’s legacy theme on June 1, 2020, forcing all desktop users to use the social network’s new mobile-inspired layout.