Click the “X” icon to the right of the “Link” heading in the upper right corner of the link window to hide the link.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
This custom URL typically serves as the Web address of your profile page and can be shared and bookmarked by other users. Examples of websites that allow you to choose a personal URL include social networking sites like Facebook, photo sharing sites like Flickr, and various Web forums.
How to Change a Facebook Link After Posting
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click on “Profile” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down your wall to the link you posted.
- Hold your mouse over the link. …
- Click on the small “X” to delete the link.
- Click on the “Link” icon. …
- Retype your link in the link text box.
If you are using the Facebook App on a mobile phone:
Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. … Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
All you have to do is to do the following:
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
Can you hide your profile picture on Facebook?
No matter how securely you’ve locked down your Facebook account, you can’t make your profile pic and cover photo private. Whatever Facebook’s reasons for the policy — maybe it’s just so you could verify an acquaintance’s identity before adding them as a friend — it’s long been a part of the social network.