Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of your page and choose the Settings, then Privacy option. Under Privacy, locate the Your Activity section and change the settings as desired. Changing the Who Sees Future Posts to private or friends only hides your activity from the general public.
How do I get rid of the ticker in Facebook?
Facebook doesn’t allow you to disable the ticker – it only allows you to make it smaller: You can’t close ticker, but you can make it smaller by moving the horizontal bar between ticker and chat. Slide the bar up to hide ticker and make your chat list longer. Pull the bar down to show more of the ticker and hide chat.
How do I not let people see my activity on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
How do I make my activity log private?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
- Open Facebook, navigate to a game.
- Click the ABP icon at the top right. Click Select element to hide .
- Select the ‘sidebar’ thing you want to remove ( rightCol )
- Click Add filter rule on the popup window.
How do I get rid of the side bar on Facebook?
You may want to hide the Chat Sidebar sometimes – that’s easy: click the cog icon > click “Hide Sidebar.”
How do I hide my activity on Facebook Messenger?
How To Hide Your Active Status On Facebook Messenger (Android/iOS…
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap on the circle shaped icon located in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the ‘Activity Status’ option.
- Toggle off the ‘Show when you’re active option’
- Tap on ‘Turn off’
How do you delete logged actions and other activity on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
Is Facebook tracking my off-Facebook activity?
No, the Off-Facebook Activity tracking rumor is not a hoax. We’ll show you how to keep the social media platform from tracking your web browsing. The Off-Facebook Activity tool addresses privacy concerns. … With the privacy feature, you can clear the history of apps and websites that have shared your data.
Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your timeline, in Search or in your friends’ News Feeds.