How do you make a highlight cover on Instagram?
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the Highlight cover that you want to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap Edit Highlight, and then Edit Cover.
- Scroll through the photos in your Highlight and choose the photo you want to use as a cover.
- Tap Done.
How do I make my Instagram highlights more attractive?
How to Make Beautiful Insta Story Highlight Covers (custom icons)
- Open Canva and select “Your Story” …
- Choose a background color. …
- Choose an icon or add text. …
- Add pages to design more covers. …
- Save the images on your phone. …
- Make sure you turn on the Insta Story “Archive” …
- Post on your Insta Story. …
- Create an Insta Story Highlight.
What should I put for highlights on Instagram?
So here are nine Instagram Highlights ideas you can use to get your followers and customers engaged.
- Showcase your products. …
- Promote events. …
- Show what you’ve been up to. …
- Interact with customers with interactive polls. …
- Answer your followers’ questions. …
- Feature product tutorials. …
- Highlight your customer testimonials.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
Here is how to do it:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit cover”
- Press on the “image” icon at the beginning of the list. If you have a lot of photos and in a Highlight, you might have to scroll all the way to the left. …
- Choose a cover from your camera roll. Tada!
Can you rearrange Instagram highlights?
There’s no direct feature within Instagram to re-order your Instagram Highlights, but there is a hack to get the job done! While experimenting, I found out that the Highlight that will move to the beginning of your list is the last edited one. “Edited” is defined as adding an Instagram Story to the Highlight.
How do you add a highlight to your story without posting it?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
How do you add stories to highlights?
How to add more stories in a current Highlight
- Go to your profile and hold your finger pressed on the Highlight you want to edit.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Choose the stories you want to add and tap Done.
How many highlights can you have on Instagram?
You can add up to 100 photos or videos to a Story Highlight, and there’s no limit to how many Highlights you can create. Similarly, if you add more than 100 clips to your current Story, the first one will be removed and added to your Archive.
What are the circles on Instagram?
Instagram Story Highlights are the little circles with thumbnail images that display on your Instagram profile. They feature Instagram Stories that you’ve elected to save and share on an evergreen basis.