Why can’t I merge my two Facebook pages?
Steps to Merging Two Facebook Pages:
If you’re unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged — check to make sure that the business information on both pages is as closely matched as possible. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, Facebook will review your request.
How can I merge two Facebook pages with different names 2021?
If you have 2 Facebook Pages for the same thing, you may be able to merge them if: You’re an admin of both Pages. Your Pages have similar names and represent the same thing.
To merge your Pages:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
- Select 2 Pages you want to merge and click Continue.
- Click Request Merge.
How can I merge two Facebook pages with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
How long does it take for Facebook to merge pages?
A: The time varies, depending on whether you’re merging straight from the Settings panel on your page (which tends to be immediate). However, it should not take longer than 48 hours. Once the pages have merged, you will no longer be able to access the old page.
Is there a way to merge two Facebook accounts?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How do I merge Facebook business pages?
- Visit com/pages/merge or business.facebook.com/pages/merge for pages in Business Managers.
- Select the two Pages you’d like to merge. …
- Select the Page you’ll be keeping. …
- Facebook will confirm which Page you keep and which will be removed, then finish the merge request.
- Keep an eye on your Pages.
Should Facebook pages merge?
Start merging the ‘places’ pages. Most of these pages have little or no content besides the check-ins and are a nuisance. Merging those into one page will be helpful later on in the merging process and there’s no worry about losing content if there’s none on the pages.
Can Facebook groups be combined?
While you can’t merge the posts, photos or events from multiple groups, you can merge the members of multiple groups into one group, as long each member is on your friend’s list. Then, you’ll need to manually merge the content from the various groups into one.