How do I permanently delete Facebook from my iPhone?
Press and hold the app icon. Tap Remove App. Tap Delete App. To reinstall the Facebook app on your iPhone, download it from the iTunes App Store.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion, and select Delete Account.
- Tap Continue to Account Deletion and select Delete Account.
How do I delete my Facebook account permanently from my phone?
What to Know
- In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger menu. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings > Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion > Delete account > Continue to account deletion.
- Tap Continue to account deletion again. Choose Delete Account.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account 2021?
How to delete your Facebook account.
- Step 1: Click your profile picture in the top right corner. …
- Step 2: Click “Settings & Privacy”
- Step 3: Now click “Settings”
- Step 4: On the left-hand column, click “Your Facebook Information” and click “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Step 5: Choose “Delete” or “Deactivate”
- Step 6: Confirm.
When you delete your Facebook account is it really deleted?
“When you delete your account, all the user generated content is normally erased (although there are small exceptions), while all the log data is preserved – forever.” The preserved log data won’t have your name attached to it.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my 2020 phone?
How to delete a Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Hit Settings & privacy.
- Pick Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I delete my Facebook account 2020?
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
- If you’re using a web browser, simply navigate to Settings > Security > Deactivate Your Account. …
- You can also deactivate your account through the Facebook mobile app on iPhone or Android by navigating to Settings > Account Settings > Security > Account Deactivate.