How do I view my blocked list?
Find blocked accounts or unblock someone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under “Contacts,” tap Blocked.
- You’ll find a list of accounts you blocked across Google products.
How do you see your blocked list on Facebook on Iphone?
To see who you’ve blocked:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- You’ll see a list of the people you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here you can: Unblock someone.
How do I find my blocked contacts list?
If, for whatever reason you need to see a list of your blocked numbers, all you need to do is open the phone app and tap the three dot menu icon in the top right corner and select ‘Blocked’, now tap the settings cog icon in the top corner. The next screen has ‘Blocklist’ on it.
Can I see who blocked me on Facebook?
Similarly, if you want to know who blocked you on the Facebook app, it’s at the top of your feed. A list of profiles and pages will come up. Toggle the results by clicking on People. If you’ve been blocked, their profile won’t show up under this setting.
How can I see my block list on messenger?
Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the top-left corner of the Messenger home screen. Step 2: Tap “People.” Step 3: Tap “Blocked.” This will take you to a list of the users you’ve blocked on Messenger and/or Facebook.
Can you see your blocking history on Facebook?
On your phone, open your Facebook app and click the three-line icon in the bottom left. Then, select “Settings” and then “Account Settings”. Scroll down and click “Blocking”. Now, you’ll see a list of the people you’ve previously blocked.
How do you see who you blocked on iPhone?
Open the Settings on your iPhone and then follow these steps. 1) On the Settings screen, tap Phone. 2) Scroll down to and tap Blocked Contacts. You’ll see a list of all blocked numbers.
How do you check blocked numbers?
You can’t know for sure if someone has blocked your number on an Android without asking the person. However, if your Android’s phone calls and texts to a specific person don’t seem to be reaching them, your number might have been blocked.
Can you see if a blocked number has tried to contact you?
Based on my knowledge (because it already had happened to me), if you don’t have voicemail, you will still be able to see if a blocked number is contacting you because it will still appear in your recent calls. That’s because whenever a blocked person calls you, your phone will still ring but only once.
How do you unblock?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.