You can send one image at a time through Facebook’s messaging system.
- Open a Web browser and access the Facebook site. …
- Click “Messages” in the side panel and select “New Message.”
- Type the recipient’s name in the “To” field and enter a subject for the message in the indicated field.
To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post.
How do I send someone a photo on Facebook?
Select the “Add Photo/Video” link that appears near the top of any page. To send one photo, click the “Upload Photo/Video” option to select a photo from your computer or mobile device and click the “Browse” button to locate and choose your photo.
How do you post to a specific person on Facebook?
How do you do it?
- Step 1 – Type your status update as normal. …
- Step 2 – Select the ‘custom’ option from the pull-down menu. …
- Step 3 – Once you have selected ‘specific people and lists’ start typing in the names of individuals you’d like to see the post.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
Link the Photo or Video:
The better option is to send a secured URL link. … “You can use this link to share this photo with anyone, even if they don’t have a Facebook account. Anyone with the link will be able to see your photo.” From there simply copy and paste the link to whoever or wherever you like.
8 Ways to Share Photos and Videos Privately With Your Family
- 1. Facebook. Facebook has many faults, but it remains one of the best ways to share your photos. …
- Cloud Storage Services. …
- Google Photos. …
- Instant Messaging Apps.
- Flickr. …
- WeTransfer. …
- USB Memory Stick.
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.
How do I send a picture in a private message on Facebook?
Type in your message’s text, then tap the “Send” arrow on the right side of the text box. This will send your message to your recipient(s). You can also attach photos or videos by tapping the camera icon or the photo icon to the left of the text box.
How do I comment with a picture on Facebook?
Using the Mobile App
Using the apps for Android and iOS mobile devices, tap the Facebook app and then: Tap Comment beneath the post you want to comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard. Enter a text comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
How do I attach a Photo to a Facebook message?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .
Can I add a Photo to a Facebook post?
In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward-pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. … Instead, tap the icon for adding photos down at the bottom of the screen. Select “Photo/Video” from the menu.