Select YouTube. Scroll down and select Settings. Select Restricted Mode or Safety Mode. Select Enabled or Disabled.
How do I view restricted content on YouTube?
You can check if your content is age-restricted by going to YouTube Studio and using the ‘Age-Restriction’ filter, or by looking for “Age-restriction” in the Restrictions column on your Videos page.
How do I turn Restricted Mode off on YouTube?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the top-right box that appears, click Activate Restricted Mode to on or off.
Why is my restricted mode locked on YouTube?
Why is my Youtube stuck in restricted mode? The account holder has locked the restricted mode if the toggle switch is greyed out and cannot click it. To unlock restricted mode, you’ll need your account password.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube Iphone?
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Turn Restricted Mode on or off: Don’t filter: Restricted Mode off. Strict: Restricted Mode on.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube admin?
Open the “YouTube” app. Enter “Settings” of this application. Tap on “General”. Press the toggle for turning off “Restricted Mode”.
How do I take restrictions off my phone?
Use the following steps to disable content restrictions.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap Screen Time and enter the Screen Time passcode if asked.
- Tap App Limits and tap an app that has a limit placed on it.
- Tap Delete limit followed by Delete.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.