How do you automate messages on messenger?
Steps how to set up an auto reply on Facebook Messenger
Click Messaging in the left column. Below Response Assistant, click to select On next to Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages your Page. To change your instant reply message, click Change, update the message and click Save.
What is Messenger automation?
Automated Responses in Facebook Messenger
This is what your website is for – a tool for you to run your business that answers questions and guides visitors to take a specific action (if your website isn’t doing that, we should talk).
How do I change the automated welcome message on Facebook?
Click Settings from the menu on the left of your Page. Click Messaging in the left column. Next to Show a greeting, click to select On. Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
How do I set up an automatic reply on Facebook?
How to Set Autoreply on Facebook Page
- Go to your Facebook page. …
- Next, ensure that you have Messages enabled for your page. …
- Tick the box to allow people to contact your page privately. …
- You will now be able to see Messaging on the left sidebar. …
- Go to the Instant Replies section and tick on Turn on Instant Replies.
How do you make a free Messenger bot?
If you already have a Facebook page in place, the basic bot building process looks like this:
- Sign up for a Chatfuel account. Chatfuel’s homepage. …
- Link your Facebook page. …
- Create a Messenger greeting. …
- Create a welcome message. …
- Create a default reply. …
- Unleash the AI. …
- Add a Message button to your Facebook page.
How do I create a welcome message?
Best welcome message examples
- #1 Assure the customer that their subscription is successful.
- #2 Establish the main communication channel.
- #3 Onboard the customer with a website welcome message.
- #4 Make a limited-time welcome offer.
- #5 Make your welcome messages personal.
- #6 Demostrate the benefits.
How do I change Facebook Messenger settings?
How to Change Facebook Messenger Settings
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
- Check the boxes next to the Facebook Messenger alerts to enable Sound, Vibration or Light alerts.
What is Automated Messaging Facebook?
With a Facebook autoresponder, you are to improve your mean response time because it will let you answer automatically every new message that are coming through your Facebook messenger inbox, even if you’re not available.
How do you set up auto reply?
- Select File > Automatic Replies. …
- Select Send automatic replies.
- If you don’t want the messages to go out right away, select Only send during this time range.
- Choose the dates and times you’d like to set your automatic reply for.
- Type in a message. …
- Select OK.