How do you change your suggestions on Instagram?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
Can I remove suggested from Instagram?
The answer: You can’t. There’s no way to disable the feature. As Instagram notes in its support document, users “won’t be able to hide Suggested Posts.” As for why, the company clearly thinks the new feature will drive user engagement and discovery.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I get rid of Instagram suggestions?
How to stop instagram app remembering / auto-filling in username at login screen, when not yet logged in
- Log out of instagram app.
- Close the app.
- click on it to open it and log back in.
- Log-in screen is displayed, with the user name filled in (not yet logged in (i.e. still logged out)) and password field beneath blank.
How do I turn off suggestions on Instagram 2021?
Open the Instagram on your Windows or Mac PC. On the upper-right corner, click the Profile icon. Select Settings. Un-Tick the Similar Account Suggestions in the end, and submit changes.
How do you remove first letter suggestions on Instagram?
- Navigate to the top right corner of the app under settings, click on “clear search history.”
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you will see a dropdown box that says, “and delete from my phone”. Select that option and tap done.
- Return back to Instagram and enter in keywords for your new posts.