Step #1: Switch to a TikTok Business account by visiting your account settings, selecting “Manage account” and “Switch to Business Account.” Step #2: Tap “Edit profile” and enter a link into the website field. And that’s it. You now have a clickable link in your TikTok bio!
Creators on Instagram and TikTok use the phrase “link in bio” to tell their audience they can get more information related to a post by clicking the URL in their bio. Anyone can add a link to their bio on Instagram and any Business account holder can add one to their TikTok.
Add your link: In the “Website” line right under “Bio,” you’ll see a field to “Add a website to your profile.” Copy and paste whatever URL that you want to show on your profile. You don’t need the “https”; just “www” will do.
How to put a link in your Instagram bio
- Edit your Instagram profile. Go to your profile and tap on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Add the URL in the Website field. In the “Website” field, enter the URL you want to add to your bio.
- Save the changes. Tap on “Done” and that’s it – you now have a link in your Instagram bio.
TikTok doesn’t have many options for inserting links in your content. Like Instagram (unless you have more than 10K followers), TikTok only allows inserting one particular link in your bio.
How do I change my bio on TikTok?
Say something about yourself
- Step 1: Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Edit Profile.”
- Step 3: Tap “No bio yet.”
- Step 4: Type your desired bio and tap “Save” in the top-right corner of the screen.
What’s a good bio for Tik Tok?
Inspirational TikTok Bio Ideas
- I only need a smile to turn around a bad day.
- In a world where you can be anyone, be yourself.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- Don’t show me your attitude as you can’t handle me.
- Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
It is rumored that when a viewer clicks on “Share” and then “Copy Link” the algorithm believes the video is being sent to others, regardless of whether it has actually been inboxed. Subsequently, it ranks the video higher, leading it to appearing on the #FYP more frequently.
Just press the three dots button or the share icon then the copy link button on the last row. And the link is copied to the clipboard.
If your link is not clickable in Instagram bio you should check the following items: Make sure you have updated your Instagram account to the latest version. You are not putting the link in the right section. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
Is Link in bio free?
Sign up for Later (free), create your link, and paste into your Instagram bio. want—you can even tag previous posts. Your posts and their linked pages are automatically added to your Linkin.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.