In your story, you can delete the poll, but when you vote on someone else’s story, the poll cannot be deleted or modified. You should be able to click those three small dots in your bottom right corner and click delete. It’ll ask if you want to save first then it’ll say delete.
How do you edit a Instagram poll?
Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”. Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley). Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon. Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
Can the person see who voted on Instagram?
Once someone has voted on your poll, they’ll see which choice is in the lead at any given moment. … Not only will you see how many votes each option received, but you’ll also see who voted and what option they chose. That way, you’ll be able to compare votes from the friends and followers whose opinions you trust most.
How do you delete quick reactions on Instagram?
To do this, go to your account settings, and in the “Privacy” section, find “Story“. In the window that pops up, find the section “Allow replies and reactions” and select “Off”.
How do you Unsend a message on Instagram?
You can totally unsend that Instagram message.
- First, tap and hold the message you want to unsend. You’ll see two options: copy and unsend. Tap “Unsend”. …
- Tap “Unsend” under the pop-up. Tap “Unsend” Credit: SCREENSHOT: INSTAGRAM. You’ll get another pop-up letting you know the message was unsent.
How do I hide my polls on Instagram?
Hide photos you’re tagged in
If you’re tagged in a picture you don’t want other people to see, go to your profile, hit the photos of you icon, tap the three dots at the top of the screen and choose Hide Photos.
How do you do a poll on Instagram chat?
Tap or in the top right of Feed.
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. You can also start a new conversation by tapping in the top right and selecting people you want to message.
- Open the camera and take a photo or video.
- Tap then tapPoll.
- Enter your question and answers, then tap Done. …
- Tap Send.
Can you change color of Instagram poll?
In our experiments with Instagram Story Polls, we noticed that the font color for the poll defaults to white – and there’s no way to change it. If you have a lighter colored photo, this is annoying.
Can you see who answered your question on Instagram?
The user of the Instagram account who posted the question will be able to see who responded. When you go to look at the viewers of your Story as usual, you’ll notice a new “See Responses” pop up. Then, above the list of viewers, you’ll be able to scroll through the responses and see which ones you want to address.
Are Instagram answers anonymous?
Instagram questions are not really anonymous. … If you choose to answer the question publicly, you can post the question to your story. When you post this question to your story, the name of the person who asked the question is not mentioned (anonymous).
How do you delete voting polls on messenger?
How To Delete Poll In Messenger 2021 – FAQs
- First, open your Messenger and log in to your account.
- Then, navigate to the poll you want to delete.
- Select the Info icon at the top.
- Tap on the three dots and click on delete conversation.
- The poll and other messages will be deleted.
What is Facebook poll?
A Facebook poll is what you would probably expect it to be – a poll that has been created on Facebook. They can be created on personal walls, on pages, in groups, and in messages. … The poll results are then tallied as members vote, and members are able to vote more than once if you allow them to do so.