How can I delete my Facebook account permanently without password?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
How do you delete facebook account permanently immediately?
To delete your Facebook account forever:
- Click the down arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I force my Facebook account to delete?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately in Mobile?
What to Know
- In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger menu. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings > Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion > Delete account > Continue to account deletion.
- Tap Continue to account deletion again. Choose Delete Account.
How do I delete my Facebook account 2021?
How to delete your Facebook account.
- Step 1: Click your profile picture in the top right corner. …
- Step 2: Click “Settings & Privacy”
- Step 3: Now click “Settings”
- Step 4: On the left-hand column, click “Your Facebook Information” and click “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Step 5: Choose “Delete” or “Deactivate”
- Step 6: Confirm.
Do you have to wait 30 days to delete Facebook?
Facebook gives you 30 days to think about your decision and cancel the deletion process if you change your mind. After that period expires, your account and all related data to it will disappear forever.
How long does it take for Facebook to delete an inactive account?
After 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted.
How many days does it take to delete a Facebook account?
The whole deletion process takes 90 days. That means that Facebook gives you 30 days to cancel the deletion request. If you don’t cancel the request, it takes 60 more days for Facebook to clean up your data.
Will Facebook delete my account if I don’t use it?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, are deleted.
Can you permanently delete Facebook and keep messenger?
You can keep using Messenger after you deactivate your Facebook account. If you had a Facebook account and deactivated it, using Messenger won’t reactivate your Facebook account, and your Facebook friends can still message you. Download the Messenger mobile app if you don’t already have it.
How can I delete my Facebook account from 2021 permanently?
How to delete a Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Hit Settings & privacy.
- Pick Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then Continue to Account Deletion.
How do you delete facebook account permanently immediately in PC?
The first couldn’t be easier. On the desktop, click the drop-down menu at the top-right of your screen and select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Click Your Facebook Information on the left. Scroll down and you’ll see Deactivate and Deletion at the bottom.