How do you edit tweets on Iphone?
Find the tweet, press the arrow, choose Delete, and press Delete to confirm. To revise a tweet, log in to Twitter, and select Profile. Copy the text from the tweet, and delete it. Paste in a new tweet, revise, and Tweet.
How do you make a Twitter edit?
How to customize your profile
- Sign in to twitter.com or open your Twitter app (iOS or Android).
- Go to your profile.
- Click or tap the Edit profile button and you’ll be able to edit your: …
- Click or tap into any of these areas and make your changes.
How do I edit my profile on Twitter app?
Editing your Twitter profile
- Navigate to your profile page. If you’re using the Twitter mobile app, select the Me button. …
- Locate and select Edit Profile.
- Your profile settings will appear. …
- When you’re done, select Save to save your changes.
How do I change my Twitter bio on my Iphone?
Tap on the Me tab in the lower right hand corner. Now tap on the Settings gear. You’ll see a few options, tap on the one for Edit profile. Here you’ll have the option to upload a personal photo, a cover photo, and type in a bio and fill in other miscellaneous information.
Why can’t I edit tweets?
In short – you can’t do it because Twitter doesn’t provide such a feature. Twitter edit button is a highly requested feature from Twitter users, but the CEO of Twitter has his own opinion why this probably will never be done.
How do you edit or delete a tweet?
How to delete a Tweet
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- From the menu, tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
How do you get Twitter threads on iPhone?
How to Create a Twitter Thread
- Open the Twitter website or the official Twitter app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the compose icon to begin a new tweet. …
- Type your first tweet as usual. …
- Select the blue + icon in the lower-right corner.
- Type your second tweet. …
- Repeat until you’ve finished your Twitter thread.
Access the Edit Profile menu.
Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top-right side of your screen then click the picture of you and your Twitter handle. Your profile page will load. Directly below your picture is an “Edit profile” button; click this to begin editing your profile.
How do you change twitter to sensitive content on iPhone?
Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.
Why can’t I change my twitter name?
Make sure that your account is activated. If it’s not, you won’t be able to change your Twitter Display name. The other possible reason can be the use of specific terms in your name. For example, Twitter doesn’t allow any unverified account to use ‘Twitter’ or ‘Admin’ in their name.
How do you change your twitter name on mobile?
The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Twitter mobile app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the menu that appears, tap on Settings and privacy.
- From the list, tap on Account.
- Under Login and security, tap on Username.
- Type in your desired username. …
- Tap on Done.
How do I remove my name from twitter?
To do the latter, open the Twitter app and tap on your profile icon in the top left corner. From the menu that appears select Profile then tap the Edit Profile button. At the top of the next screen you’ll see the text field for your name. Simply select it, delete the existing one and replace it with your new name.
How do I change my twitter display name?
How to change your Twitter name in a web browser
- Navigate to Twitter in a web browser.
- Click your profile picture on the left side of the screen.
- On your profile page, click “Edit profile.” …
- In the Edit profile window, type a new name in the Name field. …
- When you’re done, click “Save.”
Why can’t I change my twitter header?
Click the “Profile” tab on the left, then “Change header.” If this button doesn’t appear as a drop-down menu, you don’t yet have a header photo. Otherwise, click “Remove” to delete your current header. Twitter automatically replaces it on your profile with a default black texture.