How do you create an answer box on Instagram?
How to ask a question on Instagram Stories
- Tap the camera icon on the upper left. Meira Gebel/Instagram.
- Select the square smiley icon. Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- Locate “Questions” and tap. Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- Type in a question to ask your followers. …
- Once you’ve posed a question, add it to your story.
How do you pin a live question on Instagram?
To pin a comment on Instagram live:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Login to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture on the top left of the screen.
- Find the Live button.
- Start the live video.
- Tap on any comment you want (you can add a comment and pin it too).
- Tap on Pin Comment.
How do you use Instagram templates?
Instagram: Here’s How to Use Templates in Stories
- Step 1: On the Instagram Stories camera screen, swipe left or right at the bottom of the screen to move into the “Create” mode. …
- Step 2: Swipe left on the circles near the capture button to switch to the “Templates” option.
How do you post a question answer on Instagram?
To go live on Instagram and answer questions from your followers, start a live video and tap the little question-mark icon at the bottom of the screen. That will bring up all of the responses to your questions sticker.
How do you make a creative story on Instagram?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters. …
- Change the background color when sharing a post. …
- Use individual letters as decorations. …
- Mix fonts and handwriting together. …
- Add a drop shadow to your text. …
- Use text as a backdrop. …
- Create a collage with multiple photos.
How do you put text in an Instagram story?
Users can now share text without photos or videos
- Step 1: Tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Swipe from left to right at the bottom of the screen to move into the “Type” mode.
- Step 3: Tap the screen to open the keyboard.
- Step 4: Type your desired text.
How do you type in Instagram?
When you open the camera, you’ll see “Type” next to “Normal” under the record button. Tap “Type” and write whatever comes to mind — your favorite lyrics, a silly thought or a random idea — and play with different styles to change the look and feel.
How do I host a Q&A session?
How to Host a Successful Live Q&A in 3 Easy Steps
- Make a list of potential and back-up questions. While preparing for your webinar, ensure that you know your audience and create a list of 3-5 potential questions based on their demographic. …
- Promote the Q&A session. …
- Change the way you ask for questions.