Next to the Publish button, you’ll notice a drop-down arrow button. Clicking on it will reveal the option to schedule a post. Click the Schedule option and select the date and time you want your post to publish to Instagram. Then click Schedule to upload your content for posting at the time you selected.
How do you make an Instagram post plan?
How to Create Your Instagram Content Plan
- Plan Your Content Feed in Advance. Instagram is a busy place. …
- Use Relevant Hashtags. Your content should get discovered by or reach your target audience in time to maximize its impact. …
- Post at the Right Time. …
- Measure the Results.
How do I schedule a later post on Instagram?
Schedule Your Instagram Post
- In Later on the web, go to your Calendar.
- At the top of the Calendar, select your Instagram profile.
- From the Side Library, drag and drop the media you want to schedule onto the Calendar.
- Select Auto Publish or Send Notification.
- Change the scheduled date and time if needed.
What content should I post on Instagram?
1. Show off with product posts. High-quality pictures and videos of your products will likely be one of the easiest (and most expected) places to start on Instagram. Sharing content featuring your products in all their glory will, of course, help you drive sales and promote your business on Instagram.
What’s better Planoly or later?
Weekly and Monthly Calendar Views
This helps you get a better grasp of what your posting schedule looks like right down to the time of day. Later wins out on both the Week & Month views by displaying thumbnails of the scheduled image, whereas Planoly only shows that on the Week view.
How do I schedule a post in later?
At the top of the Calendar, select the social profile(s) you want to schedule your post to. Drag and drop media from your Side Library onto your Calendar, or open a photo or video in the Media Library and click View on Calendar > Create Post. Edit your media, write a caption, add hashtags, and schedule your post.
What is the best time to post on Instagram?
What are the best times to post on Instagram?
- Best times: Tuesday 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Monday through Friday 11 a.m.
- Best day: Tuesday.
- Worst day: Sunday.
What is the best app to schedule Instagram posts?
List Of The Best Free Instagram Schedulers In 2020
How do I schedule an Instagram post on my phone?
Schedule posts to Instagram from your Android phone on the go!
- Step 1: Select the Instagram account you’d like to schedule to. …
- Step 2: Go to your Media Library. …
- Step 3: Create and schedule your post.
What makes a great Instagram post?
TL;DR. Make sure your posts have an interesting message in the first place, say it through a nice photo or a video, keep it simple and digestible, make it easy to engage with, and use actually relevant hashtags.
What should you not post on Instagram?
11 Things Not to Do on Instagram
- 2) Don’t tag 20 accounts in a photo.
- 3) Don’t post and run.
- 4) Don’t post so many stories that the lines at the top turn into tiny dots.
- 5) Don’t use stock photos.
- 6) Don’t repost someone’s photo or art without crediting.
What should my first post be on Instagram?
Introduce yourself via the caption. Let people know your interests, hobbies and what they can expect to see on your Instagram account. Maybe ask a question and get people talking right from the beginning. For a business account, you should pick something that sums up what you’re all about.