You do this by first adding a photo or video and then hitting the paperclip icon on the top right corner of your screen. Add your URL there, and when you add to your story, you’ll see it says “swipe up”.
How do you add swipe up on Instagram without 10k followers?
How to add a link to your Instagram story when you don’t have 10k followers.
- Use IGTV. IGTV is Instagram’s long form video platform. …
- Add shopping tags. If you are selling physical products then hopefully you are already utilising Instagrams shopping feature to tag your photos. …
- Pay to swipe.
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
You can add a link to your Instagram Story using the chain link icon in the top menu of your Story screen. Once you add a link to your Instagram Story, followers and viewers can view that linked content by swiping up on your Story.
To insert a link into your story, click on the link icon in the top menu. You’ll then be prompted to enter a URL. We recommend using a UTM code to track the performance of the link since Instagram currently does not track the number of link clicks in stories. Once you’ve entered your link, you’re good to go!
How to Add a Swipe Up Link:
- Take a photo, or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon on the top of the screen (the one that looks like a chain).
- Tap +URL.
- Type in the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap “Done” on the upper right corner of the screen.
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED!
Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How many Instagram followers do you need to get paid?
With just 1,000 or so followers, you can make money on Instagram. Neil Patel, a widely known digital marketing specialist, says the key is engagement — followers who like, share and comment on your posts. “Even if you have 1,000 followers who are engaged, the potential to make money is there,” he writes on his blog.
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Link” sticker. Step 3: Type the link you want to attach to the sticker.
How to Add Links to Your Stories
- Capture or upload content to your story.
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.