Tap the small Edit button at the bottom. Tap the x mark beside the account that you want to remove. Instagram will confirm your decision following the pop-up menu. Select Remove, and the app will forget the login details of the account.
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added 2021?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of.
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to.