Facebook are introducing a new feature that will allow users to block spoilers from their feeds. The Keyword Snooze function will work like Twitter’s Mute function, whereby users can select certain keywords to make sure posts featuring them do not appear on their timeline.
How do you do spoiler text on Facebook?
Spoiler tags are just like editing HTML in your comment. Just wrap the new
How do you censor spoilers on Facebook?
Just go to one of their posts — not their pages or profiles, but a specific post — then find the snooze options. You’ll have the options to snooze that page or that person for 30 days.
How do you add a spoiler tag?
To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it.
What does tag your spoilers mean?
Spoiler tags are labels used to clearly identify a post as containing spoilers. A post marked with a spoiler tag has its thumbnails and previews hidden so users may decide whether or not they wish to view the content.
Can you block a topic on Facebook?
To block topics and publishers in Facebook News, you’ll first need to open up your feed. … To block a specific publisher, follow the below steps: Tap on the three dots next to a story by that publisher. Tap ‘Hide all from [publisher]’ to prevent content from that site appearing in your feed the future.
How do you snooze words on Facebook?
You’ll just click on the top-right drown down menu (those three little gray dots) and select the “Snooze Keywords” options. Then, you’ll be able to designate the words or phrases you want to avoid. After that, posts which contain those words or phrases won’t appear in your feed for the next 30 days.
How do I block words on Facebook news feed?
To block words:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Moderation.
- Type the words you want to block, separated by commas. You’ll need to add both the singular and plural forms of the word you want to block.
- Click Save Changes.
1. Click the green shield icon in the add-ons section of your browser’s toolbar. 2. The resulting window will let you manage Spoiler Protection’s basic settings, including setting up keywords, choosing which color should block text, whether images and videos are covered, and so on.
How do you do spoilers on Whatsapp?
– Long press on the contact > View contact. – Tap on Custom Notifications option. – Select the tone. Once you do so, you will have a special message tone reminding you that your special friend – who is famous for sharing key plots – might be on to another spoiler (on the group on otherwise) now.
On the new Redesign version of Reddit, you can mark your post as containing spoilers in two ways;
- From the submit page by clicking the + spoiler button.
- When viewing your post, click the three dots and then on the “Mark As Spoiler” checkbox.
How do you put a spoiler on a picture in Discord?
You can mark attachments as spoilers by uploading the attachment, then clicking the Mark as Spoiler checkbox before you press upload.
What does spoiler mean in English?
1 : a person or thing that spoils something A spoiler beat the predicted winner. 2 : a device (as on an airplane or automobile) that controls the flow of air and lift. 3 : information about the plot of a book, movie, or television show that spoils the surprise or suspense for a reader or viewer.
How do you black out spoilers on Reddit?
you type “spoiler” then type the text with spoilers in it and the highlight that text then point and click at the icon in the row at the bottom of the box that looks like a dark circle with an exclamation mark in it, then voila – hidden text!