How do you duet a TikTok draft?
- Record your video as stated above.
- Tap on ‘Drafts’ option located next to ‘Post’ on the final screen.
- Go back to the video by tapping on the ‘Me’ icon located at the bottom.
- Tap on the saved video.
- Hit the back arrow at the top left to make any changes.
- Duet with the video as you normally would.
How do I add a draft to my duet?
Tap post to share the video or tap drafts to save the duet. You can turn on duet with existing videos on your profile. Tap the three circles in the bottom right corner then scroll to the right and tap privacy settings. Toggle on allow duets and you’re all set.
How do you duet a TikTok with a pre recorded video?
Visit TikTok.com and click the cloud button to upload the video. Write #Duet with @UserName in the caption, select a scene from the video as the cover and post it.
How do I put draft videos together on TikTok?
Open TikTok on your iPhone or Android and tap me to open your profile page. Tap drafts then select the video you want to save. Next, tap who can watch this video and select only me. Toggle on save to device at the bottom of your settings and post the video.
Can you not duet with a saved video?
Introduction: Duet a TikTok With a Pre-recorded Video
Unfortunately, you cannot use a pre-recorded video to duet with another user, and stop-motion is *always* pre-recorded, so this is how I got around this issue.
Why can’t I Duet my friend on TikTok?
If you want to duet with someone on TikTok — including yourself — that person has to have duets enabled in the privacy section of their profile. If they don’t, when you try to make a duet with one of their videos, you’ll get a notification telling you that you can’t.
Can you use green screen video on a duet?
To use the feature, users Duet the video they’d like to use as their Green Screen background and select Green Screen from the Duet layout options. The Duetted video will play in the background of your new video as you record.
How do you change the layout on TikTok duet?
To use the new Duet layouts:
- Find a video you’d like to Duet.
- Press the “Send to” arrow button at the bottom right of the video.
- Hit the “Duet” button.
- Once on the Record Video page, press the “Layout” button from the editing tools on the right side of the page.
- Select your preferred layout, and start recording!
Can you stitch with a pre recorded video?
Thanks to the stitch feature, creators can remix, recreate, and respond to videos in a few taps, but there’s one drawback. You can’t respond with pre-recorded videos.