Bookmarks lets you save Tweets in a timeline for easy, quick access at any time. From a Tweet, tap the share icon and select Add Tweet to Bookmarks. To view your saved Tweets, tap Bookmarks from your profile icon menu.
How do you save someone’s post on Twitter?
Because we put all sharing actions together in one place, it’s easier to save and share privately or publicly — in the moment, or later. To bookmark a Tweet, tap the share icon under the Tweet and select, “Add Tweet to Bookmarks”. To find it later, tap “Bookmarks” from your profile icon menu.
How can I download Twitter tweets?
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
Can you save tweets for later?
Twitter bookmarks allow you to save a tweet and return to it later when you have the luxury of time. … Here is how to use the Bookmark feature on Twitter. Step 1: Navigate to the tweet that you want to bookmark so that you can view it later on. Step 2: Find and click on the share button below the tweet.
How do I save or bookmark a tweet?
If you’re using an Android, it’ll be three circles connected by a V-shaped line. Click Add Tweet to Bookmarks. This adds the tweet to your bookmarked tweet list. Your bookmarked tweets will be available in both the mobile and web versions of Twitter.
How do you copy a twitter thread?
First, find a thread you want to turn into a post. Find the last post in the thread, then copy the URL by right-clicking the date, then clicking “Copy Link” (or whatever specific wording your browser of choice uses.)
How do you save tweets before deleting them?
It’s really not hard to do, and you’ll be glad you did it.
- If you ever want to archive your tweets before deleting them, it’s easy. …
- Next, just press the big button that says “Request archive.” It might take awhile, but you’ll eventually get an email from Twitter with a big ol’ ZIP file full of old tweets.
How do you save a twitter draft as a desktop?
How to save a tweet as a draft
- Open the Compose Tweet window.
- Hit ‘Cancel’ if you’re in the Twitter app / Select the ‘X’ if you’re using a browser.
- Select ‘Save Draft’ on the app / ‘Save’ on browser.
How do you save a tweet as a draft?
To save a Tweet as a draft:
- If you would like to save your Tweet as a draft, tap the X in the Tweet compose window.
- You will see the option to save as a draft. …
- You can also access your drafts by tapping into the composer box, then tapping Drafts within the box.
How do you save a tweet as a picture?
- click on the tweet (the browser will show you the tweet url in the bar)
- insert mobile. in the url before twitter.com and navigate to the mobile version.
- click on the image in the tweet.
- right click and save the gif/mp4 or the images.
How do you bookmark on Twitter?
The button on Android devices looks like three interconnected dots.
- From the popup, tap on “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- The tweet has now been bookmarked. …
- From here, tap on “Bookmarks.”
- All your saved tweets will show up here.
Where can I find Twitter bookmarks?
See your Bookmarks
When you want to see Tweets you’ve Bookmarked, go to the Bookmarks tab from your profile icon menu. You can remove Bookmarks from this same tab.
Where do I find saved tweets?
How to find your Drafts on Twitter
- To access the drafts folder, tap and hold the new tweet icon on the homescreen instead of simply tapping it. …
- This will open the drafts folders, and any saved drafts will appear in the space provided. …
- Tap the blue “Edit” option to manage your drafts.