You can’t get verified on Instagram if your account doesn’t have a bio, a profile picture, and at least one post. Be public. Private accounts can’t get verified, plain and simple. Don’t link to other social networks.
How can I verify my Instagram account?
Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do I get verified on Instagram 2021?
How to apply for Instagram verification
- Tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Go to the top-right corner of your profile and tap on the menu icon. …
- On the bottom-right of the screen, you’ll see a settings icon. …
- Request Verification. …
- You’ll see a form with your account name pre-filled.
Is it hard to get verified on Instagram?
If you use Instagram the way they want you to, and you build your reputation as an influencer somewhere else first, then the day may come when you open your account to find that Instagram has awarded you their verification tick. It is hard to get verified on Instagram – but not impossible.
How do I guarantee my Instagram verification?
How to Request Verification on Instagram
- Log into your account and navigate to Settings from the menu on the top right.
- Inside Settings, click on “Account” and select “Request Verification”
- Complete the required fields and then hit send to start the review process.
What do you need for Instagram verification?
To get a verification badge on Instagram, a user needs to ensure that the account they are representing is authentic. It should be public and have a bio, profile photo, and should have at least one post. The account should be unique, which means that there should not be any kind of duplicity.
How many followers do you need to be verified?
It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
Can I pay to be verified on Instagram?
According to Instagram, “Only some public figures, celebrities and brands have verified badges. It’s not currently possible to request or purchase a verified badge.” That’s actually not true; you can definitely request to be verified. And you can pay to be verified, on the black market.
Who gets blue tick Instagram?
The Account Must Be Public: The blue Instagram badge is only for public entities and celebrities, which means that you cannot have a private profile on the platform. The Account Must Be Complete: It means that it must have a profile photo, bio, and at least one post in the feed.
Can Instagram take away your verification?
How can I get my Instagram verified for free?
Use the IG app to apply for verification directly
Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for. Go to your profile and tap . TapSettings > Account > Request Verification. Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How can I verify my Instagram account without ID?
Can you get verified on Instagram without an ID? No. You will need to prove your identity with a government-issued ID or business documents. Instagram only gives out a verification badge to real people or businesses.