Why does my TikTok video have zero views?
Why is my TikTok not getting views? There could be many reasons you’re getting 0 views on TikTok. It could be that your former videos didn’t get a lot of views. Or that you did something that the platform doesn’t want you to do.
How long does it take for a TikTok to get views?
This timing could be 48-hours after posting or weeks later, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. For now, we can assume that while videos slowly gain likes, comments, and views, the TikTok algorithm may push your video onto the For You page, even if it’s not a brand new video.
Why am I not getting on the FYP on TikTok?
The main reason why you’re not getting on the FYP is that you’re either posting low-quality content, not using the right hashtags/description, or not posting at the right times.
How do you get into Fyp?
6 Tips to Get on the TikTok For You Page (FYP)
- Use Proper Hashtag Etiquette. …
- Create Shorter Videos. …
- Write Engaging Captions. …
- Create High-Quality Videos. …
- Post New Content When Your Audience Is Most Active. …
- Add Trending Sounds and Music to Your Videos.
Is 500 views on TikTok good?
If you want fame and fortune from one of your videos, then 500 views are not going to cut it. Five hundred views an hour is undoubtedly going to be headed more towards the direction you will need to get what you want out of your TikTok video.
Why am I being shadowbanned on TikTok?
The primary reason why a user’s TikTok account can get shadowbanned is that they behave like a spammer. Usually, new people go on a spree of liking and following people in the hope that they will like and follow back. However, TikTok might recognize this behavior as spam and consider you as a robot.
How do I know if Im Shadowbanned on TikTok?
To check if you’ve been shadowbanned on TikTok, look at your pageviews and “For You” page statistics. You can also use a hashtag and see if your post shows up under that hashtag.
How do I increase views on TikTok?
How to Get Views on TikTok:
- Optimize Content for the For You Page.
- Use Trending Sounds and Effects.
- Collaborate With Other Creators.
- Engage with Users in Your Niche.
- Post Valuable Content.
- Cross-promote on Other Platforms.
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang. …
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible. …
- Record your own audio. …
- Use trending music or sounds. …
- Tell a story. …
- Share tips, advice, favorite things. …
- Always have a strong call to action. …
- Include random details for people to comment on.
How does TikTok algorithm Work 2021?
Whenever a user likes a video, the TikTok algorithm shows you other videos that use the same music or sound. This means that sounds can trend the same way that hashtags and effects do. … Go to the Follower tab, and you will be able to see what sounds your followers have been listening to for the last seven days.
In TikTok out of the 300 people who view your video first, your goal is to reach 300 points for TikTok to consider it a viral video. While these are estimated distribution scores, this is a good way for you to visualize the point total: If a Video is 90–100% watched fully — 1 Point.
What is the best time to post on TikTok?
Best TikTok posting times
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM.
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM.
- Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM.
- Thursday: 9 AM, 12 PM, 7 PM.
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM.
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM.
- Sunday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM.