If you’ve installed the Facebook pixel on your website, you can use the Event Setup Tool to add events and parameters without adding code. The Event Setup Tool can find and suggest events based on button text on your website that matches standard Facebook event names. …
How do I use the event setup tool on Facebook?
To use the Event Setup Tool:
- Sign into your Ads Manager account.
- Select Events Manager in the main menu.
- Select the pixel you’d like to use.
- Click Settings.
- Select Open Event Setup Tool under Event Setup.
- Enter your URL and click Open Website. …
- Click Review by each suggested event then select Confirm or Dismiss.
Why is event setup tool not working?
The event setup tool won’t work if your pixel is in an iframe, or if the UI item you’re trying to set up is in an iframe. If your website uses an iframe, you can set up events manually. You want to set up an event for a button that you have to hover over to see, such as a button that exists in a menu.
What is Facebook Events Manager?
What is Facebook Events Manager? This is Events Manager at a glance: As Facebook explains within the Business Manager, here’s what you are capable of doing with your Events Manager: Connect, view, manage and troubleshoot data from your website or app or offline interactions.
What is event setup tool?
If you’ve installed the Facebook pixel on your website, you can use the Event Setup Tool to add events and parameters without adding code. … If there are events you’d like to set up that haven’t been suggested, you can navigate through your website and add events to buttons or to page URLs.
How do I delete an event event manager on Facebook?
To deactivate Facebook app events in Events Manager:
- Go to Events Manager.
- Select your app.
- Find the custom event you want to deactivate.
- Click Manage.
- Click Deactivate Event.
- Click Deactivate Event again to confirm.
What can a Facebook pixel do?
What is the Facebook pixel? The Facebook pixel is a piece of code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
How do I manage events on Facebook?
To edit your event at any time, open your Facebook business page or your personal profile and you’ll see “Events” listed on the left-hand side. This is your events manager on Facebook, where you can see a list of all of your upcoming events.
Make sure your Facebook pixel is installed on all your website pages.
- Create a new custom HTML tag.
- In your Facebook account, navigate to ‘Business Tools’ > ‘Events Manager’.
- Click the green plus sign on the left sidebar .
- Click ‘Connect a Data Source’.
- Click ‘Web’ and then ‘Get Started’.
- Click ‘Facebook Pixel’.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook event?
If you need to edit something that can’t be changed, you’ll need to cancel your event and make it again.
How do I target a Facebook event?
#1: Target People Based on Their Connection to Your Event
Click Add a Connection Type, hover over Events, and select whether you want to include or exclude people who have responded to your Facebook event. After you make your selection, the Add an Event field appears below the option you selected.
How do I check my app events on Facebook?
To test your app or web browser events using the Test Events tool:
- Go to Events Manager.
- Select your pixel or app in the Data Sources tab.
- Click Test Events. …
- If you’re testing app events, open your app on your phone. …
- Interact with your app or website to test the events you’ve already set up.