What makes a good Twitter header? Use the header to display your professional work, create brand consistency or showcase your message. Experiment with texture, patterns and negative space. If you use font in your header, make sure it’s easy to read and stands out from the background.
According to Twitter, the dimensions for a Twitter header are 1500 x 500 pixels with a file size of 2 MB. However, what you need to know is that this doesn’t mean you’ve all this space to yourself. … In other words, your main message should be positioned in your Twitter banner size safe zone, which is 1500 x 360 px.
Here are a few sites that’ll give you that quality header in no time.
- TwitrCovers. TwitrCovers, a great place to find the perfect Twitter cover, has really been on the ball, unleashing a wide selection of new header designs since Twitter’s new layout was announced. …
- morgueFile. …
What is the best bio for twitter?
301 Twitter Bio Ideas that you can Copy+Paste
- Twitter is meant to be fun. …
- My life is made up of two jokes. …
- If you look very closely, you will see me not caring.
- If I were you, I would totally adore me.
- I only follow those who love coffee.
- You can’t scare me, I raise tiny humans. #
How do you make a good twitter layout?
I’ve outlined the 4 steps below.
- 1) Login to Twitter and click on the small “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
- 2) Select “Settings”
- 3) Select “Design”
- 4) Scroll down and you will see an area “customize your own” Changing the header and background in this area changes your page to the new layout.
- 5) The Result.
What makes you special twitter bio examples?
Humorous Bio Ideas for Twitter
- I had fun once—it was horrible!
- I put the “elation” in “public relations”!
- Too dead to die.
- Life is hard. It’s harder if you’re stupid.
- My mom says I’m special.
- Fresher than you.
- I’m a potato.
- I’m not always sarcastic. Sometimes, I’m sleeping.
Header photo, also known as a “banner” (recommended dimensions are 1500×500 pixels) Profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400×400 pixels) Name.
How do you write a catchy bio?
It’s generally a good idea to include:
- Your name.
- Your current role or professional tagline.
- Your company or personal brand.
- Your goals and aspirations.
- Your 2-3 most impressive and relevant achievements.
- One quirky fact about you (if it’s appropriate to the site)
- What to Include in a Bio at Work.
What are some good bios?
Good Instagram Bios
- Creating a life, I love.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior.
- Captivated from life, showing it here.
- We have tomorrows for reason.
- I practice what I post.
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans.
- Creating my own sunshine.
How do you write a cool bio?
9 Smart Tips on How You Can Write a Memorable Bio
- Follow the rules. Most publishers, including websites, have guidelines for bio writing. …
- Customize it. …
- Start strong. …
- Keep it concise. …
- Choose carefully between first or third person voice. …
- Establish credibility. …
- Make sure your words complement your picture. …