Go to your friend’s profile. Tap below their profile picture. Select Edit Friend List. Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook 2021?
How do I edit the name of a list on Facebook?
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click the list you want to edit.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Rename List.
- Type the new list name and click Save.
How do you edit close friends on Facebook?
About This Article
- Sign in to https://www.facebook.com.
- Click Friend Lists.
- Click Close Friends.
- Click Edit List.
- Click On This List.
- Click Friends.
- Click Finish.
How do you edit friends on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
Where is my custom list on Facebook?
Where To Find Your Facebook Custom Friend Lists
- In order to see your custom friend lists, open Facebook on your computer and go to your News Feed.
- Find the Explore section on the left and select Friend Lists. If you can’t find it, click to See More and scroll down.
Where are friend lists on Facebook?
On the Facebook homepage click on the ‘see more’ tab on the left side of the screen. Scroll down and click on “Friend Lists.” Facebook has already created a couple of lists for you (“Close Friends, and Acquaintances”).
Why is there no option to add friend on Facebook?
You may not be able to add someone as a friend if: They haven’t accepted your friend request yet. You may have already sent them a friend request. Check if the friend requests you’ve sent are still pending.
How do I change who can add me as a friend on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap How People Find and Contact You.
- Tap Who can send you friend requests?
- Tap Everyone or Friends of friends.
How do I remove the specific friends option in the audience selector dropdown?
When looking at a friend, tap on the Friends button, and you’ll see the ‘Edit Friend Lists” option in the menu. Tap this, and you’ll be able to choose the lists to add or remove them from by checking the list.
How do I see close friends on Facebook 2020?
On the homepage of your profile, select the Close Friends category from the left pane. On the Close Friends page that opens up, click the Manage List button from the top right corner of the window. From the drop-down that appears, click Edit List.
How do I manage friends on Facebook?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
Where is limited profile on Facebook?
Click “Limited Profile” under the “Friend Lists” tab within the Chat box and then click the green and white bar next to “Limited Profile” to “Go Offline” to friends designated as being limited.
How do I edit a custom list on Facebook?
Choose Custom Lists from the menu. Select the friend list you want to edit. Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can Rename, Delete, or Add/remove list from this menu.
Where are my friend lists on Facebook app?
You’ll usually find it on the home screen or in the app drawer. Tap the ≡ menu. It’s at the top-right corner of the screen. Tap Friends.