Click on the name of your group in the “Groups” section of the homepage sidebar, which runs vertically down the left side of the screen. If you do not see the correct group, hover your mouse over the “Groups” heading, and then click on the “More” link.
Android or iPhone
Go to your group. Hit the “Share” icon at the top-right if you’re on Android. If you’re on an iPhone, hit the icon at the top right and then hit Share Group at the bottom. Tap “Copy Link” (if you’re using an iPhone) or “Copy” (if you’re using an Android).
To use a link to invite new members to a private hidden group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Invite below the cover photo.
- Tap Invite with link.
- Tap the link to copy it, then share it.
Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone or Android device and select your group chat.
- Next, tap your group’s name at the top of the screen to visit its profile page.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and select the “Invite Via Link” option.
- You’ll find your group’s link on the following screen.
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
Invite into groups via links
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then click the group subject. Alternatively, click Menu ( or ) in the top corner > Group info.
- Click Invite to group via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp or Copy Link. If sending through WhatsApp, search for or select contacts, then click Send.
Tap the menu icon (three horizontal bars), then select Groups and click on your group. Tap Share something or Write Something.
Go to the Facebook Page when you’re logged in as an admin, then click on the “Build Audience” link. 2. From there, you will get an option that allows you to invite people by email. Click on the “Invite People by Email” option.