If you have logged in with only one account for the first time on the Facebook app, you will not see the Switch Accounts option. In this case, you have to log out of your account to log in with another account.
How do I enable switch accounts on Facebook?
How to Switch Between Facebook Accounts (New Facebook)
- While logged into Facebook, click on the Account button next to Notifications.
- Select Switch Accounts, then select Log Into Another Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Log in.
How do I switch from one Facebook page to another?
To switch into your new Page:
- Open your home page.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Switch Profile.
- Select the new Page you want to open.
How do I switch Facebook accounts 2021?
Step 1: Head to the Facebook app and tap the three lines on Android, if you are using an iPhone, use the three lines at the bottom. Step 2: If you have already added an account before you will see the Switch Accounts option here, tap on it.
Facebook for desktop now has an Account Switcher button which appears right next to your profile name. The feature lets you add up to ten profiles to your device, so it should prove to be useful for family members who share a computer for logging in to Facebook.
How do I switch accounts?
From the top of the home screen, swipe down with 2 fingers. At the top right, tap the user icon . Tap the user you want to switch to.
If you’re a user who isn’t the device owner
- Open the device’s Settings app.
- Tap System. …
- Tap More .
- Tap Delete [username] from this device.
How can I have two Facebook accounts?
To add additional accounts, open the app preferences and tap on Accounts. Here you will be given the option to Add another account. The app will ask for the Facebook username and password of the second account you would like to configure.
How do I log into another account?
Sign in to multiple accounts at once
- On your computer, sign in to Google.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to the account you want to use.
How do I change interactions on Facebook?
To change whether you interact as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Select Profile.
- Select the profile or Page you want to interact as.
How do I switch Facebook accounts on my iPhone?
Switch Between Facebook Accounts on iPhone
- Open Facebook app on your iPhone, Tap on ‘More’ from Bottom right corner of the screen. Facebook Account info on iPhone Facebook App.
- Scroll down the screen at last and tap on “Log Out” option. …
- Tap on Account that you want to switch from, …
- That’s it.
Why can’t I switch between accounts on Messenger?
If you don’t see the option to switch accounts, try updating your Messenger app. You can save different Messenger accounts and switch between them. When you add a new account, the password won’t be saved in Messenger unless you opt out of requiring a password to switch to the account.
How do I get rid of the switch account on Messenger?
How do I remove an account I’ve added to Messenger?
- From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down and tap Switch Account.
- Swipe left on the account you want to remove.
- Tap .
- Tap Remove.