Violation of Facebook’s Advertising Policies. Facebook Ad Policies provide guidelines on what types of campaign content, creatives, and messaging are allowed. If you violate one of these, your ad will be disapproved. If you do this repeatedly, this will cause an account ban.
Why does Facebook keep blocking my ad account?
Facebook will ban your account if you’ve built quite a pile of denied ads, or if your ads receive more complaints, “hide posts” or angry reactions than average. Of course, if your ads are repeatedly being disapproved, it may be a good idea to look at your creative before your account is swept away from you.
How do I stop Facebook ads from being blocked?
They won’t necessarily be applied to your case but you might as well be sure your ads are compliant with them.
- Don’t sell products prohibited by Facebook. …
- Avoid any kind of discrimination. …
- Don’t use misleading information. …
- Be careful with pop-ups. …
- Personal data collection. …
- Pay attention to your wording.
What do I do if my ad account is disabled?
- Finding a trusted friend, colleague or family member.
- Go to the person’s house (so you’re on a different IP address).
- Have the person open up a brand new business manager account.
- Set up a new ad account in the business manager.
- Set up a new Facebook business page.
Why did Facebook disabled my new account?
There are many reasons why Facebook might disable your account, including not using your real name, posting offensive content, scraping the site, joining too many groups, sending too many messages, “poking” too many people, or sending the same message too many times.
How do I enable ads manager on Facebook?
To get to your Facebook Ads Manager, you can head to the left sidebar and click on the “Ad Center” drop-down arrow of any Facebook page, choose “All Ads” from the drop-down (or you can use the Facebook Ads Manager mobile app, which we will mention below), and click on “Ads Manager” at the bottom of the page (shown in …
How do I stop my ad account being disabled?
To avoid having a new account disabled, follow these tips:
- Run ads that comply with Facebook’s advertising policies.
- Don’t launch your campaigns immediately.
- Use a credit card that is different from the one connected to a disabled ad account.
- Don’t create too many ads in your first campaign.
Why do my Facebook ads keep getting rejected 2020?
One of the most common reasons for ads being rejected today is because the display URL doesn’t match the domain that the ad is sending people to. … The solution is to either leave the link text blank when you create your ad, or make sure your link text matches your domain.