Why is my Facebook saying an error occurred?
If you get “an unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later” or “an unknown error has occurred”, you should clear your browser cache. … Select “Clear Browsing Data” and get rid of data and files. After doing this, you will have to re-login to your Facebook account.
Why is my FB not working?
Check your internet connection
Another reason for Facebook not working might be that your internet is down. Go into any other app or website and see if it’s working. If it isn’t, chances are you’re having internet issues. … Go into Network & internet.
How do I clear my cache in Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why can’t I log into Facebook on my phone?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I fix login error?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
What does Error Code 1 mean on Facebook?
Error code 1″ or “Login Failed. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.
How do you fix Facebook?
How do I troubleshoot something that’s not working on Facebook?
- Refresh the page.
- Close the page and reopen.
- Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
- Try again with a different browser (example: if you’re on Chrome, try Firefox).
- Restart your computer.