Open the Facebook mobile app and tap the menu icon on the upper-right corner. Tap Settings & Privacy and then Settings. Under “Account Settings,” select Personal Information. Select Name to update your name.
Can you have just one name on Facebook?
If you only have one name, you can enter the same name for both New first name and New last name to submit your request. Once we receive your request, we’ll work with you to place the mononym on your account.
How do I make my name single on Facebook?
Just go to Facebook’s settings and edit your name. In the last name text box, edit it to the single letter. Facebook allows a single letter as a name.
How do I remove my last name on Facebook 2021?
To remove the last name on Facebook, follow the simple steps given below.
- First, login into your Facebook account in your mobile.
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About.
- Click Details About You.
- Click to the right of the name you’d like to change.
- Click Edit name or Delete name.
How do I change my Facebook name to one word?
About This Article
- Go to Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Click Edit next to your name.
- Click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
How do I only show my nickname on Facebook?
Type your pseudonym or make one up. Facebook doesn’t allow initials and nicknames can only be used in the following format: “First Name, Nickname, Last Name.” The only way to hide your full name is to use a fake one.
Can I change my name to one word?
6. You can change your name to a single word. … You can’t take her name, but you can choose one word, or even just initials, as your name.
Can I use initials on Facebook?
Always use your full last name. Facebook will not accept fake or abbreviated surnames. However, if you want to, say, just have initials in front of your surname, that could be OK.
How do I change one letter in my name?
How to Legally Change the Spelling of Your Name
- Complete the application or petition. Visit your local county clerk’s office or court and obtain an application form to petition for a name change. …
- File the court order. …
- Obtain a signed court order. …
- Notify people of your new name.
How can I edit my facebook name?
How do I change my name on Facebook?
- Review our name standards.
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Personal and account information.
- Tap Name.
- Enter your name and tap Review change.
- Enter your password and tap Save changes.
How can I lock my Facebook profile?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
How can I hide the last seen on Facebook?
Open the app, then look for your profile icon in the upper-left corner of the screen. Click your icon, then look for “Active Status” below the option for dark mode. Tap this option, then slide the toggle to off.